Post your Becker knives pics here

Hey stranger.
hey there! had to do a drive by since this photo turned out good :D Hope you are doing well!!
Hey Cap’n Nice to see you posting up. Hope you and your family are doing awesome
Thanks! Yeah we're great. Busy with the kids for sure but doing really well. My kids are rad. Hope you and yours are well too!

Love my BK2.

NJYP5iXh.jpg

Finished personalizing my first Becker (BK9). Added stainless screws, replaced the original handle scales with the canvas micarta ones from KA-BAR, etc. Close-ups of the handle have the original scale on one side to highlight slight modifications I made to the grip.

exFaAKZ.jpg

nWvKoS4.jpg

GrzJhgl.jpg

Finished personalizing my first Becker (BK9). Added stainless screws, replaced the original handle scales with the canvas micarta ones from KA-BAR, etc. Close-ups of the handle have the original scale on one side to highlight slight modifications I made to the grip.

exFaAKZ.jpg

nWvKoS4.jpg

GrzJhgl.jpg
Nice! The SS screws are a must in my opinion. Did you do Nylok nuts too?
The micarta looks darker than normal. I like it!
I see the thumb ramp is gone too.
Good looking knife!

exFaAKZ.jpg

nWvKoS4.jpg

GrzJhgl.jpg
Your very first post was on the Becker Knife & Tool forum and your modding a BK9!!!! Your definitely Beckerhead Material

exFaAKZ.jpg

nWvKoS4.jpg

GrzJhgl.jpg
Oh yeah Sweet looking knife

exFaAKZ.jpg

nWvKoS4.jpg

GrzJhgl.jpg
You even made a little extra finger room :thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice job jgeld :thumbsup::thumbsup: 0 evidence of the ramp ;)Very Nice.

Last edited:
Back