Post your CRK carry knife for today.

That’s a bummer, have you ever thought edcing 2 knives? So you can get the best from both worlds. I always go with 2 a larger and a smaller. Maybe you can go with a small sebbie with a drop point or insingo? :D
I’ve considered it but I honestly don’t like a lot of stuff in my pockets. I used to carry a Alox electrician in my right pocket everyday but I’ve got to were it sits in my cup holder in the truck. I can always make whatever blade shape I have on me work for whatever at work. Some are just better than others at different things. I’ve got a razor, hawkbill, and stripping knife in my tool bag if they’re ever needed. Here’s pics showing the difference in stripping romex. It’s not a big deal at all just different from how I normally do it. I feel like I can nick the wire inside easier stripping towards myself with the edge down. D7AC3CDA-45BC-42AE-9F70-9F801AC3CED2.jpegD5256C50-9808-4412-9A8A-CA20C936CA30.jpeg

Bgi0OgF.jpg

I lost a user Seb 25 a couple years back, and have missed it. Carried some other stuff but always thought about it. One popped up on the forum so I jumped on it, and it's back in the pocket and working in the wild office environment lol... Looks like it was one of the first few batches made. Pressed in stop pin, feb 14th 2013 date card (handwritten), A12 in the handles. Cant lose this one!

Attachments

• Seb25.jpg
    Seb25.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 12
I'm not over this way that often, despite the fact that I carry one of my CRKs way more than my attendance here would evidence, but I had my Inkosingo with me today and got some decent pics. Out of my 8 larges (plus Mnandi) this is my only Plain Jane and I'm so pleased :) to have one again to replace the PJ25 I traded away :( a couple years back. Here's the two pics I didn't post over at the EDC thread.

QKE30w7.jpg

FKn1Rbh.jpg

Back