Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Sometimes I carry this on Thirty-one Thursday, but today it's with me for Micarta Monday.

kYb9qTE.jpg

ovjDkK2.jpg

This pic shows off the swedge nicely. I asked Josh Fisher J.S. if he would do it for me and he did a 600 grit satin finish on it. After looking at pics of how CRK did them, I asked if he’d take it back a little further and make it deeper. I think it looks much better this way.

The scale was done by Derrick Carlson who runs DNA Lasering. It’s amazing how crisp and clean that laser engraver works!

Then I just couldn’t help myself and mirror polished the hardware and studs :D

9s4MigB.jpg

A little game we used to play with new guys in the shop. When they took something apart for the first time, someone would sneak a few extra screws into the pile. Sounds mean, but it was a good learning experience. You really learned about the product when you tried to figure out where those extra screws went.
NDPexxJ.jpg

A little game we used to play with new guys in the shop. When they took something apart for the first time, someone would sneak a few extra screws into the pile. Sounds mean, but it was a good learning experience. You really learned about the product when you tried to figure out where those extra screws went.
NDPexxJ.jpg
You work for CRK? That's awesome!

Back