Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Look what arrived in today's mail, my first Exchange purchase, and the vendor kindly posted it to me in New Zealand, thats outside of the CONUS, and you know what, it arrived without a hitch, just got to get it sharpened and polish that damascus now,
Large CN Raindrop Damascus 21
Ru0yfxF.jpg
I’d love to see an ”after” shot.

Look what arrived in today's mail, my first Exchange purchase, and the vendor kindly posted it to me in New Zealand, thats outside of the CONUS, and you know what, it arrived without a hitch, just got to get it sharpened and polish that damascus now,
Large CN Raindrop Damascus 21
Ru0yfxF.jpg

To my eye there is nothing more beautiful that a carefully and well used Zaan with the patina highlighting the edges.

Four knives and a yo-yo ... ready for anything!
HAHA! Didn't have my Gameboy with me that day though, or a Nerf blaster to be really prepared ;)

f2ojCeN.jpg

Besides, what's a pocket dump without a Boba Fett and A-Team hot wheels? 🤣

4q8mng8.jpg

Love that bronze ano! Did you do that yourself?
Thanks! Yea, I put a bronze ano on the scales and then gave it a stonewash. With the hardware I did it in the opposite order, stonewashed first then flamed them bronze on my gas stove.

zaHI7D5.jpg

HAHA! Didn't have my Gameboy with me that day though, or a Nerf blaster to be really prepared ;)

f2ojCeN.jpg

Besides, what's a pocket dump without a Boba Fett and A-Team hot wheels? 🤣

4q8mng8.jpg

Thanks! Yea, I put a bronze ano on the scales and then gave it a stonewash. With the hardware I did it in the opposite order, stonewashed first then flamed them bronze on my gas stove.

zaHI7D5.jpg
Looks so good, great job!

Back