Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Sometimes I can't choose just one.
i.ashx

I've been trying a Ripp's Garage Tech stonewashed clip on my Sebenza 25 user. As much as I like the 25 I must admit the clip does create a hot spot. It's not terrible but noticeable compared to other CRKs. This clip greatly reduces it. It's comfortable and I think it looks great with contrast against the scales that pretty closely matches the blade's finish. Functionally I prefer the stock clip but this one still holds securely.
i.ashx

It's a titanium black powder coated deep carry clip from MXG gear. Fitment was perfect. I just wanted deep carry, and to match the black micarta.
Thanks for the info. I can't recall ever seeing a deep carry clip on a Sebenza before. It's not something I'd add to any of mine as I'm not into deep carry, but it's interesting and looks nice. I've bought clips and standoffs over the years from Gnoleb/MXGear and his stuff is well done and reasonably priced.

i6QFuXg.jpg

I've only had this for 1 week and I did this to the bead blasted finish. This does not happen with G10 scales. How are you guys keeping them looking so fresh? You're probably not throwing the knife in a gym bag with keys, or a range bag with loose ammo down a bumpy logging road :D I'm going to take it apart and brush the scales that way I can freshen it up regularity.

IMG_4383.JPG I had cause to carry a fixed blade, in addition to the Raindrop folder I've been pocketing, while camping. I figured if I'm gonna scratch up that gorgeous Damascus, I might as well unleash my mint condition NIB Mountaineer 1 while I'm at it. You could hear the "resale value" vaporizing with each stab of the blade into my soup can.

I tell ya, it was like uncaging a wild animal, or setting a songbird free that got trapped in your house......maybe both. So glad to have crossed the "point of no return" and put this tool to honest use. Review to follow in good time.

IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG

Last edited:
Back