Post your GEC Collection

As she stands! I didn’t include what I’m about to sell for obvious reasons.

hRc81zX.jpg
Oh my goodness, knife #2, the whittler, is out of this world!!! Maybe the most beautiful knife I've seen on this forum so far.

You and me both. I had a spring green bone and sold it, you know, like an idiot.
I have a 62 stag that I’m dangling for a trade. :)

That makes 3 of us ... for such a rare pattern, i never knew the 2 blade GEC congress had such a following. I'm waiting patiently for a looking glass abalone 61 to show up somewhere in the universe - thats my grail knife.

Thanks! A forum member and very nice guy made it available to me. He knew I was a huge fan of the 57 frame, and I had a particular obsession with this knife.
I'm pretty sure it was your good deed of helping a guy find a special Eureka that prompted him to sell that 57 to you. It was because of your kindness that got you that special whittler...so I'm told;)

Finally getting around to this thread.
Some of you have some a m a z i n g collections!
Mine is a small batch of beloveds, showing my additions (or is it addiction?) from first acquired (top) to last (bottom).
The 83 on top hooked me, no doubt.
You'll also notice I like clip-points :thumbsup:

(And being new-years, I thought the background might be appropriate :p)
~Peace

full

Nice collection!
Can ya pic a favorite?

Not really, no :D

The stag Grinling Whittler would probably be the most difficult to replace, but I don't actually carry it all that often. Mostly I just take it and fondle it and marvel at how well put together it is.

Lately I've been carrying the new 82 a lot. Partly because it's the newest, I suppose.

Not really, no :D

The stag Grinling Whittler would probably be the most difficult to replace, but I don't actually carry it all that often. Mostly I just take it and fondle it and marvel at how well put together it is.

Lately I've been carrying the new 82 a lot. Partly because it's the newest, I suppose.
The 82 does look good.
After I wrote my last post, I remember you picked the 44 as your 2018 KOTY.
At any rate, you're not gonna get bored anytime soon. Lot's to choose from.

Thanks so much John. There’s plenty better. For me, it’s about the pleasure of collecting and conversing with other like-minded people. Most of these will eventually end up in other peoples’ hands to admire, use and / or enjoy. MJ.

Many have come and gone. But this is my GEC collection as it stands. Top row are EDCs. Remainder are NIT or yet to be carried by me. MJ.

View attachment 1061083
Is the fourth from the left on the bottom (clip 15) white bone? That one and the rust red jigged (first on the same row from left) look outstanding. You've got a fine, fine collection there!

Back