Post your regs!

This thread is full of CRK perfection.....
62866544.jpg

69D418A0-5CCE-41E1-A428-331CD08F13A2-6799-0000057B3AF42860.jpg

I dunno Wolfe, I'm trying to build up my Regular collection again, well for you...what the heck. Pack up two of your Regulars and we got a deal:D

You know..... You could almost tempt me with that one..... Can I please see the birth card for that one? It has me intrigued.

Here are the regs that I have left. I regrettably sold 8-10 over the years. I still have plenty of originals, 'P's', classics, 21's, mnandis, and fixed blades though....but that's another thread. Cheers!

Top to bottom:
Numbered ATS-34
1999 BG-42
2000 BG-42
CGG "Crosshairs"
Unique Graphic "Night Sky" with mother of pearl
Small CGG "Echo"

attachment.php

IMAG0353.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the regs that I have left. I regrettably sold 8-10 over the years. I still have plenty of originals, 'P's', classics, 21's, mnandis, and fixed blades though....but that's another thread. Cheers!

Top to bottom:
Numbered ATS-34
1999 BG-42
2000 BG-42
CGG "Crosshairs"
Unique Graphic "Night Sky" with mother of pearl
Small CGG "Echo"

attachment.php

View attachment 337694

Beauty and grace my friend!

I love the "Night Sky" graphic, I had it in a large 21, but it looks so much better in the large regular. Have always been on the lookout for one, but never saw one for sale.

I like it in either, and have my second one inbound. Both of mine are 21's, but one has a Star Sapphire instead of MOP.

NightSkyOnRock.jpg

Thanks for the kind words from a few well respected members. I haven't posted in the CRK forum in a while. I've been collecting and beating on Busse blades lately. Always keeping a look out for old school sebs though. A few of you all are starting to give me a craving for annuals. Cheers!

Very fine knives in this thread. Thank you all for posting photographs of the best of a kind. :thumbup:

This one is my one and only Sebenza. Birthcard, other papers and original lanyard are in the box. I carry the proper allen key in my wallet.

Large Lefthanded Regular 1999 BG42 Custom De Wit Micarta Inlay Sebenza :cheerful:

8582763291_bc80e6b36c_b.jpg

8583864934_fe10ea7c34_b.jpg

My most carried, wel used and loved knife. :thumbup:

Very fine knives in this thread. Thank you all for posting photographs of the best of a kind. :thumbup:

This one is my one and only Sebenza. Birthcard, other papers and original lanyard are in the box. I carry the proper allen key in my wallet.

If you're going to have only one, that would be it! I like the leather lanyard.

Here is my most recent small Reg (along with some friends)--it just arrived yesterday. It is in great condition overall, but definitely falls into the "user" category! I haven't had a chance to re-orient the "backwards" screws :p.

SSLUserReg15_zps44cd2481.jpeg

SSLUserReg14_zpsf5240e75.jpeg

SSLUserReg20_zps35e47ccc.jpeg

SSLUserReg19_zpsf859b684.jpeg

SSLUserReg25_zpsb9f26b39.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to find a L Regular NS with a Damascus blade and stones is almost impossible, I lucked out with this one.

P1190936_zps6107a17e.jpg

I love the "Night Sky" graphic, I had it in a large 21, but it looks so much better in the large regular. Have always been on the lookout for one, but never saw one for sale.

P1190944_zps44949400.jpg

Last edited:
Back