Post your regs!

Trying to find a L Regular NS with a Damascus blade and stones is almost impossible, I lucked out with this one.

P1190936_zps6107a17e.jpg

Dino, that is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen!

Last edited:
I recently got this one in trade. It is incredibly smooth! The handles are in great shape, but the blade has quite a few scratches--she is definitely a user for me though so I don't mind! One thing I really like about this one are the ridges on the back of the spine--somewhat unique and it gives it just a little more personality. When I first got it the screws were oriented "backwards" and it had a red lanyard on it, but I made some changes and here she is!

Seeing the spire raised on One WTC yesterday reminded me to post these:

In_Remembrance_Blue.jpg

In_remembrance.jpg

To of my favorite CGGs:

StarsStripesandInGodWeTrust.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful.....!!! Luckily I have them both in Large Regulars as well...!!! My Stars & Stripes is Mint In Box, while my In God We Trust is my scuffed up EDC for quite some time now. Love the older CRK CGG's.

Meet Marbles. My camera can't do this beauty justice, the colors are so much more intense that what you can see here. I'll try to get some pics in daylight...

Marbles1_zpsab42c0bb.jpg

Marbles2_zpsb30638c4.jpg

Dave, you need to stop. i want both of the "In god We Trust", "In Remembrance", and the Flag Sebbies. Don't get me started on your Mnandis.

Dave, you need to stop. i want both of the "In god We Trust", "In Remembrance", and the Flag Sebbies. Don't get me started on your Mnandis.

There is an " In God We Trust " on the forums FYI. I have dealt with the guy and he is great all the way around. Honestly, other than mine, this is the first one I have seen available in years, and the first NIB one as well.

There is an " In God We Trust " on the forums FYI. I have dealt with the guy and he is great all the way around. Honestly, other than mine, this is the first one I have seen available in years, and the first NIB one as well.
I know but its grossly over priced. I'd buy it if it were a little cheaper.

Lets bring this one back to the top with an updated photo of my regulars with damascus blades.

Thanks Tom, loving the bottom sebbie.

WOW masterserg, you have some Beautiful Sebenzas there. Glad to see we both have the bottom one....lol. The other 2 are every bit as stunning though.

Back