Post your regs!

hello everyone, i am new here, due to one member advice i post my question here, please help to identify graphic type and the steel of this knife,
many thanks
image_12_05_16_11_55_800.jpg

What letters and numbers are stamped on the inside of the scales towards the back of the knife?

Edit: info from the other thread: one side C04 other side B05. I'm going too say it is S30V. Graphic looks like a UG (unique graphic).

Last edited:
1f5ead8bb69a2d61b5f340c60a6a6042.jpg
4e49d5b91412ea2c37df479314da4a86.jpg

None of the fancy graphics, but even though, quite an exclusive one[emoji16]
One of only a 130 ever produced woth an FlatGround blade

Very proud to own this one
Signed and dated by the big boss himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those flat ground regulars are the best Sebenzas ever made IMO.

I make do with this one.

12461552294_2971272acb_c.jpg

Those flat ground regulars are the best Sebenzas ever made IMO.

I make do with this one.

12461552294_2971272acb_c.jpg

Nice one....
Why do you consider them the best ever made?
And was production ever followed up,? With another batch, or are these indeed the only ones?

A couple of reasons. I like the blade shape of the regular the best. And apart from straight razors, I much prefer the flat grind over hollow.

Thanks for the answer Kamagong.

I prefer the large hollow grind on the 25 and Inkosi over the 'normal' hollow grind the sebenzas have. For cutting purposes anyways, the esthetics of the hollow grind have my preference.
I'm yet to start using this one though. It is still in near mint condition, and always a little anxious to get the first marks on it[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My two Plain Jane Regulars, large S30V and small ATS-34, that I love dearly. They both get EDC time.

Awesome regs! This thread always feeds my obsession for my favorite flavor of Sebenza......thinking I need to snag a UG again.....

Thank you sir!

I tried to copy your photo LW!:D:p

I noticed that, that's why I followed with mine! :D Looks great, too!

I have an idea, get a pic of just the knife, blade closed, on the blue cloth.

Back