Post your regs!

This is the one I have mentioned here and there that I did not even know I had. Bought it, looked at it and put it away during a difficult time in my life. Was going through my CRK and was like, when the heck did I get this..... Lol. Anyways, Glad to have it. It's one of the nicest UG's in the regular platform that I have seen. It was never photographed until this past weekend and only shared with my closest buds. Enjoy...!!!

Beautiful UG buddy! As mentioned, it's a bit rare to see a really vibrant UG especially ones that has the Regular profile. I'd love to say nice find, but it's an old CRK you had and forgotten.. still, nice find though! lol :D

Edit: I forgot to mention, that's a HUGE mop right there... :thumbup:

6d2a442c511961b623b3f493843cf382.jpg

This is the one I have mentioned here and there that I did not even know I had. Bought it, looked at it and put it away during a difficult time in my life. Was going through my CRK and was like, when the heck did I get this..... Lol. Anyways, Glad to have it. It's one of the nicest UG's in the regular platform that I have seen. It was never photographed until this past weekend and only shared with my closest buds. Enjoy...!!!

oh man, this is prob the most beautiful UG ive seen on the Larges! Didnt know you had it!? Lol. Very nice one Nyef!

Large Sebenza Regular 2007 Unique Graphic iolite Cabochon S30V. 😍
+
Large Sebenza Regular 2000 Unique Graphic Mother of pearl Cabochon BG42. 😍

Just got mine.Feels so much better in the hand than 21.And the blade shape is amazing.Perfect knife.

Attachments

• 0_18b7a3_46f2e9ed_orig.jpg
    0_18b7a3_46f2e9ed_orig.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1497.jpg
    IMG_1497.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 45
Back