Post Your Sears Craftsman Knives

Camillus, you can tell from the bolsters. Camillus is curved while Schrade is flat (look at the LB7).

My latest Craftsman off the bay, before cleaning. It is an unused 95078 with a great shaped sheath. It was a steal for less than $20. Camillus or Schrade?

jk83Q8v.jpg

RauAXA0.jpg

I recently picked up this Craftsman 50th Anniversary 95044 stockman in the original box.

MKj01rg.jpg

UEhnV9I.jpg
That’s crazy, Jeff! I just stumbled across one myself this morning. It’s not pristine, like yours, and didn’t have the box, but it’s still pretty nice. Rick, @Railsplitter, just told me that it may be a 50th anniversary model. Thanks for the confirmation. -Lance7DB6BB81-37D0-4894-9811-BCE55E643B85.jpeg

This is my one and only traditional I have left from my youth gifted from Gramps. Excuse the broken clip point, I'm sure I broke it off trying to stick it into a tree. It still has a snappy action despite never being cleaned or oiled. I'm afraid to clean it now so i'm going to leave it as is.
iF3Z6A7.jpg

Here are a couple I've acquired this year.

First is a tiny little pocket knife.

here is a close up of the stamp

Then, I recently found this mixed in with a bunch of old junk in an old car at my parents house. The tip was broken off and it was really rusty and the leather was all shrunken and cracked. I almost didn't take it, but then though, why not. I hit it with a wire wheel which was a little too aggressive for the aluminum guard but did clean the rust off pretty ok. I kind of like the patina over being really shiny. I filed the back down to make a new tip and it sharpened up really well. I put some neatsfoot oil on the leather but I don't think it helped much. I think the leather is way past being restored. I was pretty pleased with it. Until I did a little research and figured out that it was actually made by schrade! I collect schrade knives, mostly fixed blade knives, so that was a bonus. Apparently this was the Schrade-Walden H-15 Utility Hunter. Does anyone know when the approximate date range for the craftsman version?

Back