Post your Spyder Pics

20150224_214945_zps7xijzy2v.jpg

Just got my Spydercard back from my daughter after 6 years, I promised to replace it with something else, I didn't realize how rare they were and how expensive they've become. :eek: Sorry for the bad phone pic I'll have to get another.

12417982_10156651245205727_1401465423130261192_n.jpg

Well, I'll guess it's a matter of taste! :) I just want to scream NO NO NO, don't do that to a perfectly good edge...it looks terrible!!

Must cut like an animal, though! I like it! :D

And the Techno spine thumb recess and swedge. Would be kind of cool to add some matching jimping at the front of that Techno spine, with a bit of Jester/Ocelot inspiration.

That first pic gave me a Night of the Living Dead vibe for some reason. "They're coming for you, Barbara."

Awesome collection! :thumbup:

IMAG4503_zpsc3ktmipf.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Is that a Lum Tanto in black G10?? Next to Southard? Can we have a close up? And with blade open?

Is that a Lum Tanto in black G10?? Next to Southard? Can we have a close up? And with blade open?

Why, yes it is and yes you can :)

IMAG4031_zpsfhqynv4c.jpg

I had a black one but traded if for the grey sprint above, I miss the black one I hope I come across one again.

The only one I can't name with confidence is laying between the custom Nilakka, and the Assist? What is it? Probably be able to tell if opened...

I could list all the others though, with exception to specific "number version" of a few, and it's pretty fun to look through and try to visually identify! Like all my favorite cars in a garage, haha! :D

Back