Post your Spyder Pics

DSC_2842_zpswqr9jxrm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Awesome stonewashed Titanium slabs !!!!

Lynch is the name of who made those scales ?
Really nice !
Titanium ?
And it add a choil to the Delica ! :)

Love this knife, much better than I thought I would. A gent's knife that can do some hard work too.

firefly_spyderco.jpg

firefly_spyderco_clip.jpg

firefly_spyderco_lock.jpg

firefly_rubicon_spyderco.jpg

You are the first to spot it! :) Correct, there is a Leftyversion of the Benchmade AFCK in ATS-34 there! Well that particular model isn't that far away from a Spydie since it could have become a Spydercomodel back in the days if I'm not misinformed!

/ J

Lynch is the name of who made those scales ?
Really nice !
Titanium ?
And it add a choil to the Delica ! :)

Thanks!
And yes, the handle was made by Casey Lynch, aka the originalspaceman on here. They are not just scales that go over the liner, it is a complete new handle with all new hardware. Solid titanium and no liners. Profile, both visually, and in hand, are just like a mini-Paramilitary.

Some more shots from today:
2016-02-08%2017.45.58_zpsfepxgo72.jpg

20160208_171534_zpsirtwlcpb.jpg

Thanks!
And yes, the handle was made by Casey Lynch, aka the originalspaceman on here. They are not just scales that go over the liner, it is a complete new handle with all new hardware. Solid titanium and no liners. Profile, both visually, and in hand, are just like a mini-Paramilitary.

What does it weigh? More than stock? Looks great!

Been loving those photos L2D! Getting better and better! Making me get the itch to get a PM2 again :thumbup:

Back