Post Your Spydercos with Guns!

^^Nice!^^
Got your SuperHawk. What do you think? Loving mine. :thumbup:

Man I love it! Much nicer than I expected and I had high expectations. I'll be bringing it to work with my Matriarch 2 tomorrow. I can see this thing in my pocket for a long time to come!

Man I love it! Much nicer than I expected and I had high expectations. I'll be bringing it to work with my Matriarch 2 tomorrow. I can see this thing in my pocket for a long time to come!

Same here.
I thought I was seeing things when comparing it to the SuperLeaf but I broke out the digital caliper and took some measurements. The liners are thicker than on the SuperLeaf. Very close but .03" thicker. The scales are thicker as well. And there is no jimping as the SuperLeaf has.
For me they're close enough to be considered related but the SuperHawk has a better quality feel though.

Same here.
I thought I was seeing things when comparing it to the SuperLeaf but I broke out the digital caliper and took some measurements. The liners are thicker than on the SuperLeaf. Very close but .03" thicker. The scales are thicker as well. And there is no jimping as the SuperLeaf has.
For me they're close enough to be considered related but the SuperHawk has a better quality feel though.
I don't have a SuperLeaf, but I love the blade shape and may look to pick one up soon. Next will be a Sharpmaker, and SpyderHawk with custom scales to go with my new .50 cal rifle that should be done in a couple weeks. You need an imposing blade to stand out in a pic with that bad boy!

I don't have a SuperLeaf, but I love the blade shape and may look to pick one up soon. Next will be a Sharpmaker, and SpyderHawk with custom scales to go with my new .50 cal rifle that should be done in a couple weeks. You need an imposing blade to stand out in a pic with that bad boy!

Definitely looking forward to those pictures. :cool:

Squirrel Assassins: Colt Police Positive .22lr + ZDP Dragonfly2
DSC09287.JPG

The dragonfly is my favorite knife for skinning squirrels and this one has seen it's fair share.

For bigger applications: VZ58 + S90V Manix XL
DSC09289.JPG

DSC08716.JPG

Nice VZ bakergh

I've wanted one for a few years now and have considered selling an ak to fund one but just haven't done it

How do you like the VP9? I'm torn between that and the PPQ. Due to CA laws I can only buy 1 more gun this year and these two are both on the short list of options.

If you are referring to the one gun a month restriction let me give you a little bit of insight. That is only for handguns and that is only for purchases through a dealer. You can buy as many handguns as you want as long as they are PPT (Private Party Transfers). As you might know there is no limit (through a dealer or PPT) on long guns.

If you are referring to the one gun a month restriction let me give you a little bit of insight. That is only for handguns and that is only for purchases through a dealer. You can buy as many handguns as you want as long as they are PPT (Private Party Transfers). As you might know there is no limit (through a dealer or PPT) on long guns.

Thanks I know the the rules. I did not specify one more hand gun since I was asking about a hand gun... I currently have 3 guns sitting at my FFL that I will be able to get September, October, and November leaving me December. The guns I really want to have I am buying new because I do not want to chance either having to wait and search or wait for prices to drop after the first of the year. The current used prices for the VP 9 are the same or higher in some cases as new.

Last edited:
Back