Prayers for my son (follow up pics added pg.6).

My son is also a Noah (8mths). The name means 'rest' and 'peace'. We will pray for your son; the Lord bless him and keep him and cause His face to shine upon him and be gracious to him; the Lord lift up His countenance upon him and give him peace. Our God is mighty! All the very best for Monday.

Last edited:
My now 17 year old granddaughter had that done WAY early. She was about one. Surgery is LOTS better now.

She's about as normal as a 17 y.o. girl can be.

Prayers sent

hoopster,

I see that you are in Kentucky. Are you in the Eastern time zone or the Central time zone?

What time (your time) are they doing the procedure on Monday the 7th?

I'll be praying for Noah, family and those involved now, but I'd like to know what time he's having the surgery so that I can say a few more as the procedure starts and continues for the 6 to 10 hours involved.

Keep your face turned to God Brother.

Tim

hoopster,

I see that you are in Kentucky. Are you in the Eastern time zone or the Central time zone?

What time (your time) are they doing the procedure on Monday the 7th?

I'll be praying for Noah, family and those involved now, but I'd like to know what time he's having the surgery so that I can say a few more as the procedure starts and continues for the 6 to 10 hours involved.

Keep your face turned to God Brother.

Tim

11am EST. Thanks Tim and everyone.

From the Holy Land:
May G-d send a complete recovery and good health for your son.

Father, Your Son bared the stripes for our healing and by His sacrifice we are free. I claim the healing of your Sons stripes for Noah and to guide the surgeons on Monday. Give the family peace and rest. Your Word is true and Satan is a liar. We claim Victory and give You thanks in Jesus name!
Amen

Last edited:
Eric,
Thank you for your reply through pm.
I have just spent some time in reading the link that you posted with your op.

Mate....All our thoughts are with you at this momement, Im sure I speak from the heart from all of us who read this...and probably because I am removed from your family circle I can speak with true confidence without fear, that with todays technology ...the surgeons are just stunning at what they can do for your lovely little boy.
He will survive, and he will be great.

Children, for some fantastic and unknown reason are extremely brave when it comes to the child having to face these challenges, and those children look at things perhaps in a way we should all revert back to at times of struggle...they just seem to cope.

Through this journey he has to endure, he will become a better man than most, his strength, his courage..will be far greater than I wish I could ever have had.
Our house here in New Zealand is a small house, and a old house...but right now this house is thinking of little Noah.
There is a Maori saying here in New Zealand which means be strong ..KIAH KAHA!
I am not too sure just what it is, as I am not of maori descent, but when I hear this being spoken...it runs through me so strongly...so Eric, and Family...and especially to little Noah..KIA KAHA Noahs family, and Noah, KIA KAHA to you our brave little boy, life has many good times for you ahead.
God bless you and all your family.

Well, it looks like there will be a few hour delay due to an emergency surgery the surgeon has to perform.
Thanks again to everyone for the prayers and encouragement.

So far so good. He's been in surgery about four and a half hours. The neurosurgeon said his part went well but he did find 4 pin holes leaking spinal fluid from the dura. Not unusual under the circumstances and they had to be sutured up.
His brain expanded forward almost an inch after the forehead was removed. The plastic surgeon should be finishing up soon then we can see him after some time in recovery.
I'll update later.

Back