Pre-order for the new Kephart?

pre-order for the new Kephart?

• Yes, start a pre-order

Votes: 70 92.1%
  • No, bad idea

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
🤭 Whoops the Maestro is right. I took that off to carry it around in my pocket.

Boom 💥

View attachment 1559278View attachment 1559279View attachment 1559280View attachment 1559281

Nice and compact. Should sit right we're I like it on the belt. This is how it actually came Jeff Dickinson Jeff Dickinson
Sexy! Perfection as usual. Thanks again for posting these. Cant wait for mine. I'm gonna jump on the wagon and say I wish I'd a gone with the wood. Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist I'm sure Horace would be proud!

It's a really stiff nylon webbing. It's actually stiffer than a regular leather belt loop. We're going for the OG Kephart experience but with modern materials.

MashedCat does really clean jobs on his kydex sheathes. One of your better moves to commission your kydex sheathes to Eric since which patten? The HDFK? Not to take any bacon away from our other fine kydex makers but it seems that MashedCat can deliver the quantities which you want in a timely manner.

BTW, thanks for the luv in the other post. Duly noted and you are right I was not that sharp even as a younger man but I was quite buff ;)

ETA: My apologies for the non-CPK pic but still relevant to my point above. Below is a 62 and a forged AUK-5 (Kephart inspired) from a BF maker here - he used the 62 micarta scales on this.
Looking forward to seeing the whole family together! :-D
These CPK's are gonna be a force in Kephart World!

Back