Preorder CLOSED; CPK HDFK Sheaths

production prototype is complete. I'm very pleased with how this turned out. You can expect your sheath to look almost identical to this one.
The production versions will be a little nicer, especially in the stitching department. I ran out of thread a couple times, and now that I know how much thread I'll need per sheath, everything will be a little cleaner.

bA8nnuH.jpg

s8eyOsP.jpg

eWeAmVa.jpg

m5AW7j5.jpg

FXmtoxl.jpg

There are only a few spots available, so if you want one of these, let me know.

Last edited:
This is awesome, Lorien. For the belt loop, would you like us to pre-order, too ?

Please add me to the list Lorien, this sheath is looking like it will be a classic !

Thanks,

Peter

hey folks- so I've been working away on the sheaths for the past few days and I'm pleased to let you know that I've started sewing them up. The goal is to get them all sewed and ready for molding by the weekend, which means I may be able to start shipping them in a little over a week! This run is going pretty good, and I am feeling like this sheath run will be my best yet- I'm super stoked on the precision, the function and the way they look.

more updates to come- but it's time to get back to work!

first of all- thank you all for your orders!

secondly- I think I was being a little too optimistic with my timeframe. It takes 1 1/2 hours just to stitch up each sheath, so it'll take a few days longer than I was hoping. That said, everything is going nice and smooth. Once I have all the sheaths stitched and the edges finished, I'll get to work on the belt loop attachment and have that figured out.

invoices will go out once all the sheaths are wet formed.

Take your time, Lorien. I’m not in a rush and have funds at the ready when it’s complete. Good things take time.

Lorien Lorien These look great. Will you make one for the CPK Basic 5” Field Knife? That’s what I have my eyes set on.

Lorien Lorien These look great. Will you make one for the CPK Basic 5” Field Knife? That’s what I have my eyes set on.
I think so, we'll see where things are at in the next couple weeks

^thanks very much!

There's one space available, so if you want one of these get at me. I can afford to knock off a few bucks when I do these batch runs- when these same sheaths are ordered individually, the price is higher.

Also,

every sheath will come with a removable belt loop. I haven't designed that component yet, but once I'm through the hardest parts of this build, ( which is imminent ) I'll make one, test it out, and show a pic or two. Then I'll design and build a template and make one for each sheath. Those who've specified dye for their sheath will get a loop to match.

In my opinion, it'll be the best way to carry it, but I understand that a lot of people like their sheaths to be modular, so the sheath is designed to be compatible with whatever someone might wana use.

Last edited:
Back