Preorder CLOSED; CPK HDFK Sheaths

alrighty- all but one of the invoices have been sent. There is still someone out there who hasn't sent me an email with your details, so please do so when you get the chance.

you may have noticed that I've enabled tipping on your invoice. Please do not take this to mean that I expect a tip! I enable it because I've had people in the past offer to cover my PP fees, ( I just consider that a cost of doing business ) so this is just an easy way to do that if that's what you want to do. No expectations at my end, so don't sweat it at all it's completely optional and entirely your call.

alrighty- all but one of the invoices have been sent. There is still someone out there who hasn't sent me an email with your details, so please do so when you get the chance.

you may have noticed that I've enabled tipping on your invoice. Please do not take this to mean that I expect a tip! I enable it because I've had people in the past offer to cover my PP fees, ( I just consider that a cost of doing business ) so this is just an easy way to do that if that's what you want to do. No expectations at my end, so don't sweat it at all it's completely optional and entirely your call.
It didn’t have a tipping option on my end, at least I didn’t notice it.

Lorien, I completely missed the boat on this preorder. My hdfk has been my primary user for the last 4-5 years but the kydex is rubbing a line in the blade and driving me crazy. If you have an unclaimed sheath I would absolutely love a shot at it.

Lorien, I completely missed the boat on this preorder. My hdfk has been my primary user for the last 4-5 years but the kydex is rubbing a line in the blade and driving me crazy. If you have an unclaimed sheath I would absolutely love a shot at it.

I think Bill / duramax duramax might have one available - might want to contact him.

Lorien: hope you don't mind ....

responded to your post in the CPK forum

I was asked about shipping, and it's a good question that you should all know the answer to;

I'm waiting on a package of shipping boxes, and as soon as they arrive, I'll pack up your sheaths and bring them to the post office.

In the meantime, as the invoices are paid, I've been adding your shipping to my shopping cart with Canada Post.

Once all the Paypal invoices have been paid, I'll purchase the shipping and at that point will get your tracking numbers.

I'll send each of you your tracking number, in a response to the emails you sent, me as soon as I get them. Keep in mind this only means the shipping's been paid for, I still have to wait for my boxes to show up.

Your package will go out via Expedited Parcel, and should land at your address within about a week of being dropped off at the PO.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get at me- either here or in a pm

Have a great week!

ok, I think I figured out who hasn't checked in yet, and let them know that if I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning that their sheath is up for grabs. Send me an email with your phone number, shipping address and paypal address and I'll shoot you an invoice if I don't hear back from buddy.

Last edited:
ok, I think I figured out who hasn't checked in yet, and let them know that if I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning that their sheath is up for grabs. Send me an email with your phone number, shipping address and paypal address and I'll shoot you an invoice if I don't hear back from buddy.
Email sent, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
happy Tuesday, my people-

lil update, I went and purchased the postage for your orders today, and after a snafu with printing out your shipping labels I have all that stuff squared away. I actually had one of those 'throw the computer' moments, but I reined that in by tearing down a shed in our yard where my forge is going to end up being. Now that I'm tired and relaxed, I figured out a workaround and labels are all printed

you'll all get a response to your emails later in the day with your tracking number. I'll let you all know when I drop your packages off at the PO, so that you can use that tracking number

hello my friends; the courier just dropped off the shipping boxes for your sheaths, so I'll get everything packed up and labeled over the weekend and drop them off at the PO on Monday

just finished packing up all your sheaths guys! I'll bring em to the PO tomorrow morning.

RUr638Q.jpg

Excellent work Lorien, this sheath came out really nice and it has a great feel and look to it. I like your method of securing a belt loop, it barely adds any thickness at all and I like the height it keeps the handle at, plus I think more sheaths should allow an almost full grip of the handle on larger knives like you did with this one, it really makes it easy to control ”when whipping it out” 😁.

MKhn4CJ.jpg

Hi there! If there is one left, i'll be truly appreciate if you PM me, Thanks!

Back