Prepariing for Bladeshow

Moss pawn in Forest Park. Autry's Armory in Fayetteville. And I'll bet there's a gunshow that weekend somewhere close.

Ha, you can do better than that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

I will call AXTS tomorrow and see what I can make happen.

I was on Geissele's website and it seems the triggers that i would be interested in are out of stock. i will also call them to see what they can do.

Anything that can be done about the CZ parts and the brass would be incredibly awesome and greatly appreciated.

Anyway, enjoy the vid and thanks again!

You looking for Dynamic triggers, SSA? SSA-E?

I just e-mailed my CZ smith for you.

I can't check on the 300 BLK brass till tomorrow

As for the grips, I'd call Hogue. They're pretty friendly too and probably wouldn't mind shipping to your hotel.

Your first Blade Show is always memorable! I'm looking forward to meeting new faces, be sure to say hello when you're by the booth.

Last edited:
I think that BF member poorguy lives in Atlanta. You might send him a PM asking for shop suggestions, or start another thread asking for Atlanta folk in the thread title.

You looking for Dynamic triggers, SSA? SSA-E?

I just e-mailed my CZ smith for you.

I can't check on the 300 BLK brass till tomorrow

As for the grips, I'd call Hogue. They're pretty friendly too and probably wouldn't mind shipping to your hotel.

SSA trigger for ar 15 and the sabra for my tavor.

I have been salivating over the aluminium grips off the cz custom shop website. Blue anodized...

I actually cut my own 5.56mm brass for my blackout. Only issue is its all cut by hand with a plumbing pipe cutter. Its ripped my hands to ribbons. So I got fed up with it and decided I should buy brass instead. Found out few if any dealers knew about 300 blackout let alone stocked anything for it.

Thank you to all that have given me tips and advice. It is all greatly appreciated.

There is a guy on the 300 Blackout forum that will sell you 300 blackout brass that was formed from 5.56 or .223. It is supposed to be great. I don't think we have time now though. Brass is hard to come by here where I am but I'm not sure about Atlanta. I will be at Blade maybe I could help get some shipped to you.

Thanks Messer that sounds great. I dont have an account on 300blackout forum yet. Truthfully I had no idea there was a forum! I will look into it at first opportunity. Thank you again.

Thanks Messer that sounds great. I dont have an account on 300blackout forum yet. Truthfully I had no idea there was a forum! I will look into it at first opportunity. Thank you again.

Fellow goes by "Texandy" over on the 300 blackout forum. Look in the classifieds

"Adventure Outdoors" is close to the Blade show & they have tons of guns, gun parts , gear, etc. check out there web site in Smyrna , Ga.

Thanks RLLyon and Tim, I will do my best to visit each of those places. And thanks again to everyone. I was called away for work thus my late response. I sure hope I dont miss my plane. New rule: never let an engineer touch wrenches.

Back