Prepping for Blade

Even though Imma be broke as 4 MOFO's lol at blade I am hoping to see a M18 LOL

2013-05-12174015_zps99ff7389.jpg

T-shirt!

I am so sick of leatherwork that if I ever see a dead cow laying in the field, I swear I will pull over and beat that damn thing just to make sure its dead. Stupid cows. Providing for us. I tell you. I'm gonna enjoy hamburgers a lot more from this point on.

you cut it and punch it, I'll stitch them for trade credit. :D

Eric. I havnt got a proper opprotunity to thank you for what you did for me the last gathering. You keep on saying you want to earn credit with me, but its not nessessary. You already have it. As soon as I get Blade under my belt, I'm working on a Magua fit for a viking hand. Think I've got it nailed, with no pink anvil involved! ;) you are among friends here. I thank you for the insight you've givin me as well as the friendship!

Todd, as I said at the gathering, there is no need to gift me back anything for the hatchet.
You gave me the steel and wouldn't even take $$ to cover the shipping, what else was i supposed to do?
You also put time into Derek's project that could have been spent making knives for resale.
I do not feel that you are behind in our dealings.

That said, if you make me a knife as my friend -- not out of a misplaced sense that you "owe me" -- I would of course accept it.

Todd, as I said at the gathering, there is no need to gift me back anything for the hatchet.
You gave me the steel and wouldn't even take $$ to cover the shipping, what else was i supposed to do?
You also put time into Derek's project that could have been spent making knives for resale.

That said, if you make me a knife as my friend -- not out of a misplaced sense that you "owe me" -- I would of course accept it.

Erik, I hope you don't feel I did what I did out of a sense of "owing you". I truly didn't. I joke about it being a battle of sorts and escalation, but honestly, you are a great guy that has done a ton for people all over all the forums you participate in, and it was high time someone did something for you. That consideration is sorely lacking in most people, and I truly consider you a great friend. Todd is a homo though.

Sorry, I meant to say Tiffany Maybelle.

Just so were straight, I do not feel either is ahead or behind on any dealing. I love the hatchet and it will never leave my possesion. Actually, im not even talking about that. I was very thankfull that you brought me my sleeping bag after I forgot it down at Ethans shop. I was freezing my a$$ off up there in the freezing rain! :rolleyes: (long story if you wasnt there) besides, I agree with everthing Derek says,....Well all except the part where he called me a homo :grumpy:

Derek - I figured it was more of an "I'll get you for making me speechless in front of other folks" kind of thing on your end. :D
Todd - we're good. and for the record, Pointy's skelemag had a pretty comfy handle for a necker sized blade. :)
Don't forget to smooch Psy on the way past so he doesn't feel neglected. ;)

Derek - I figured it was more of an "I'll get you for making me speechless in front of other folks" kind of thing on your end. :D
Todd - we're good. and for the record, Pointy's skelemag had a pretty comfy handle for a necker sized blade. :)
Don't forget to smooch Psy on the way past so he doesn't feel neglected. ;)

Might have been part of it, I won't lie. ;)

Whewwwww. Countdown to blade start now I guess. Just around the corner. Up to my eyeballs in work. Who talked me into this sh!t in the first place?

It's probably Murph's fault -- isn't that true for just about everything?

Whewwwww. Countdown to blade start now I guess. Just around the corner. Up to my eyeballs in work. Who talked me into this sh!t in the first place?

Don't know who talked you into it, but a nice 1980's style montage could get you out of it!

simply kick up some motley crue or something and drink eggs and run a lot, that fixed all problems for about a decade.

Wow! What a great day today! I had a mission and actually surpassed it. That's a first. Murph came by and helped out all day today. We was on rails. Got 7 knives pretty much done. 4 Yumas, 2 M-18s and one Hornet. I would of been happy with 5 but we kicked ass today. Actually the whole day was great. Started out with a early morning ball game of my sons baseball team, we didn't win but the boys gave there all, and that's all I ask. Then Murph and I worked in the shop and I honestly can't remember ever having this much fun or being this relaxed in the shop. Murph had me laughing harder than I have laughed in a long time. What a dork! Today makes hard work worth everything. As always. Murph, My Dad, and Diesel D are there to kick me in the ass when I need it. Wow! Great to have Great people pullin for ya!

Making sheaths is gonna kill me way before making knives will. Damn. I enjoy hamburgers a hell of a lot more.

Less than one week from Blade. Can you believe I'm still grinding knives. I'm off all week. I set up a mock up table the same deminsion as the one at Blade. My mother-in-law bought me a awesome table skirt made to size with my logo on the front. It looks beyond awesome (thanks Jenni, luv ya) wow.sorry no pics yet, but gonna have a full table..... Last four months has been a roller coaster of emotion for me. I'm so fortunate that enough people think enough of me to help me, pick me up, stay focused, and tell me to pull my head out of my ass and get to work. It seems like people have come out of the woodwork to get behind me on this. Some of them not knowing a thing about a knife, but doing what they can for me because they know it means a lot to me. Attending something like Blade requires so much more than people realize. There's been a lot of people that have gone above and beyond for me even though I didn't ask. I have yet to properly thank them all. And I will, stay tuned................life is busy, but life is gooooooooood! ;-)

Keep trucking boss, lights at the end of the tunnel, and holy crap its close ...:D
I am coming to Indiana in August Todd. We need to make plans to hook up then if you and Murph can. Will be around the 15th for Gencon. I cant wait to hang out at Blade too.

Back