• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops ZT 0550 3rd gen, ZT 0909, Cold Steel Japan

Iron4045

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A few up on the block as the collection continues to evolve.

All knives available until marked sold in this post

No Trades.

Paypal accepted (G&S only, fees included in the price) only from U.S. members with some positive trade history here, shipping to confirmed U.S. non-business addresses only, No mail forwarding companies or private mail boxes.
USPS MO also accepted from all US members regardless of history (and deduct 5% from the posted price for not supporting the money handling Co.).
All prices include paypal fees, USPS shipping, tracking, and insurance.

Thanks for looking
Do not post an I'll take it if you do not meet the above criteria
Please PM or visitor message me with questions.

DSCF9728.JPG DSCF9729.JPG DSCF9741.JPG DSCF9732.JPG DSCF9731.JPGDSCF9714.JPG DSCF9717.JPG DSCF9718.JPG

Knives generally ship within three business days (I don't ship on Mondays) of receiving cleared payment and tracking is sent once they ship.
Thank you
All knives come with what is shown in the pictures only, unless otherwise stated.

By agreeing to purchase any of these items you are acknowledging that you are over 18 years of age and are abiding by any and all local, state and federal laws for the ownership, use and possession of the item.

Attachments

• DSCF9722.JPG
    DSCF9722.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 516
  • DSCF9723a.jpg
    DSCF9723a.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
I'll take:
5. Cold Steel voyager Vaquero Japan VG1 model.

I`ll take

4. Cold Steel voyager Vaquero large aus8a model. Nice knife, some clip wear, discontinued in this size. $46

0550 and 0909 still available

Last edited:
Back