Pro 6-5 Giveaway Time from USA Made Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Whitty! My current EDC knife is a Chris Reeve Sebenza 25! Love the look of the pro6-5

I'm in thanks. I carry a knife made by a hobbyist/knife maker. Elk horn and stacked leather. Yes on feedback

Not often that a chance for a custom fixed blade comes up, so I'd like to be in please! Since getting it, I've had a Kershaw Blur tagging along quite a bit.

How could I pass up an opportunity to try one of these, looks like it would be a great work knife so I'm in, thanks for your generosity and good luck to everyone...

I'm currently carrying the 2013 Traditional Forum's knife, the Congress Jack, and I would absolutely out this through it's pieces and leave feedback.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who carries more than one edc knife. I actually don't have my own FK right now. I'm making myself a new one. So right now, with me always is my RAT Pack RC3, a Case XX Canoe, and a big ass Alfa Knife. I'm not entering the giveaway. I just wanted to chime in. ;)

I'm in! And what a GORGEOUS blade!!

Currently EDC: bk14, bk13, zt0350 or BM volli and a random case knife :)

Thanks for the chance and will def review the blade!

Wow, cool give away Whitty! I am NOT IN, since I already own one it wouldn't be right, but the Pro 6-5 is an awesome little edc. I've had one for for almost two years that rides in my camera case and goes everywhere I go. Very handy little blade, and as usual for Dylan tough as hell.

Thanks for the giveaway. I'm in.

My edc is usually a combo of folders. A mix of traditional slip joints, and one modern. For fixed blade, I carry either a Busse CABS or a shorter Ben Tendric, with a cord wrapped handle.

Last edited:
Please count me in; I'd be happy to write a review. I carry a Jess Horn spydie routinely.

I am definitely IN! I love small fixed blades and that one is a beauty! My EDC is either a bk14, Esee 3 or bk16. It depends on what I am doing and wearing. Thx for the chance. That is a sharp looking blade.

I am in thanks for the chance. Right now I am carrying a spyderco tasman salt and a sog seal pup

My favourite fixed blade right now is a HardEdge Knives Little Storm Tanto. A sharp, pointy little thing... :D

That Fletcher is amazing, I love how the front pin blends in with the handle scales. :thumbup:

Thanks for the generous GAW Whitty.

Last edited:
I currently rotate my edc between a ZT0560 and a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. In thsnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back