1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Production models: question

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by ptpalpha, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    If Andy would hurry up and buy a cnc router the Cummings line could be bolt on and have milled grooves as well.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 9, 2000
    This explains why his scales remind me of yours. Nathan makes a good looking knife!

3. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Last week's USPS tracking/fulfillment seems to have slid into an alternate universe.

[I had no knives at stake, but was awaiting other packages for which the tracking seldom reflected their actual location-- up to and including the point where, after a few phone calls and showing up where they Were Not, I found myself standing in a non-public postal warehouse signing for packages-- right there on a pallet-- that were marked "Out for Delivery" and "Available for Pickup" (at the local actual post office), respectively. Sheesh.]

@ptpalpha, congrats on the successful delivery of this great go-to knife!

Why, I had no idea!

Very, very cool-- and instantly 'splains a lot about the handles' presentation and functionality out the wazoo. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Odaon and Lady1911 like this.
  4. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear Platinum Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Fantastic!

I had it on my agenda to check on this today and update you...luckily, the package beat me to it. Enjoy it and be sure to post pics of it being used!

ptpalpha likes this.
  5. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Well, I do take credit for the functionality.

6. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    But, of course! It's the combination of your efforts that takes your functionality and adds that extra "... out the wazoo."

Okay, so that sounded a lot better in my head.

o_O

~ P.

Fiddleback, Lady1911 and VANCE like this.