• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PrySTRs for sale

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
I have been meaning to get this posted since my ti arrived. Sorry for the late post.

I have enough titanium here in .090 thickness to do 25 more PrySTRs. If anyone missed out on the first two runs and is interested let me know. In case you haven't seen them, these are mini key ring titanium tools that can be anodized one of several colors from khaki, purple, blue, green or gold or bead blasted with a lanyard tied on in one of various colors also of which I have khaki, olive green, battleship gray, orange and camo but just a little of the last two. I'm out of black.

These are pry bars on one end flat head screwdriver on the other. Just let me know here in this thread and I'll make them up as called for or as I can get to them.

Thanks guys.

STR

Attachments

• PrySTR by STR.jpg
    PrySTR by STR.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 762
Right! Dah!

My bad sorry.

$22.50 each shipped pay pal fees included. Pay pal is Lgtfutatcableone.net but remember to replace 'at' with the @ sign before submitting.

Thanks

STR

Steve,
Payment for a blue one with camo cord will be mailed this evening.
Thanks,
William

Got it. Thanks

I'll have it made here shortly and ready to mail.

STR

Sure I take money orders or cash (read little green pieces of legal tender paper with pictures of deceased notables on them).:D

Oh and by the way, I have a blue one with grey cord wrap ready to go if you want it. If not I can make one to your specs.

STR

By the way PrySTRs ordered and paid for have been shipped. I now have black cord again since my order for a 1000 foot roll just arrived from Cheaper Than Dirt.

I'll have a full supply of camo, olive drab, orange, red for the first time and of course I still have plenty of the khaki, and battleship grey as well.

STR

I'll take 4 please! All bead blasted:
1 with camo
1 with olive drab
1 with orange
1 with red

Paypal to follow. Thanks.
Russell

Russell, I have three bead blasted ready to go now and just need to tie them. The fourth I anodized blue with bluegray cord wrap. I can blast it but do you want it blue? I've had these made up ahead of time figuring more would sell. If not no big deal I can blast it easy enough just need to untie it and take it to the shop.

Just curious

STR

Russell, I have three bead blasted ready to go now and just need to tie them. The fourth I anodized blue with bluegray cord wrap. I can blast it but do you want it blue? I've had these made up ahead of time figuring more would sell. If not no big deal I can blast it easy enough just need to untie it and take it to the shop.

Just curious

STR

Blue with bluegray cord is fine! For the 3 bead blasted I would like 1 camo cord, 1 OD cord, and 1 orange cord please. Thanks.

Russell

Ok well, have to make another anyway, so the blue one is done. I'll do it either way, but you should know the red cord, has not arrived yet. I expected it today but no show.

Good show.

Here I thought I was ahead of things. :D

Seriously. Thanks guys.

STR

Sure Hondo. I'll be in the shop here in a bit. I can knock yours out then.

Just get back to me with your address when you can.

Thanks.

STR

Back