• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PrySTRs for sale

Hondo is there any special things I need to do to mail to you or just use that address and it will go through. I mail these first class. I don't guess there is any added fees to get it to you over there??

By the way I threw in a little something else for you.

STR

I'll get them out today Skippy.

Two surprises coming up. Just email me at STRsbackyardknifeworksatgmail.com
we'll square away with addresses. Oh don't forget to use the @ sign to replace the 'at' in the middle there.
Thanks

STR

That blue is sweeeeeeeet

Thanks guys.

Got your payment Skip. They are on the way.

Thanks.

STR

Got it. It will ship out in the morning mail. Mails already picked up for today, however if I go out for anything I'll drop it off today. Either way start looking for it Monday.

Thanks

STR

All have been shipped. Please let me know when you guys get them.

Also, I just got in a lot more para cord from Supply Captain.

Besides the colors already listed, black, orange, olive drab, khaki, grey, and camo I also have now in stock,

foliage green
desert camo
purple
brown (darker camo brown or deep rust)
hunter green
woodland camo
royal blue
and teal.

I have multi camo pattern on order and backordered but they say it will be here shortly.

Thanks

STR

Please state your color and cord wrap choice and I'll get one made up for you next week once all my new stock of ti arrives from Halpern. Since it just went out to me Thursday when they called I should have it early to mid next week at the latest.

STR

Got your payment HKMP5rocks and I will get one shipped out to you probably mid week.

Thanks
By the way if you look on page two of this forum you will see my newest thread on these with additional information and cord choices.
STR

HKmp5Rocks I got yours and the others I had in line done today. Look for it probably Monday I guess.

Thanks

STR

Payment recieved. Thanks. I'll get to it shortly and send it out. Look for it early next week.

Thanks

STR

Back