Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

It's kind of weird Scott, I don't know what to compare it to, it doesn't have layers like micarta, it finishes like there isn't any direction to it. The only shade of red is a maroon color (I really like it), and they all have kind of a cloudy color to it.

Only the top four have the striped appearance by the way, the rest are solid.

I love the earth tones. As a guy that wears nothing but earth tones those would fit me well.

I saw this today and thought of you guys.
21457415_1449058878512232_8622417518247518017_o.jpg

This would be a cool handle.

That's wild, I'd like to try something carved like that. Ooh how about a center barrel like that in a handle that grooves into stacked leather?

That's wild, I'd like to try something carved like that. Ooh how about a center barrel like that in a handle that grooves into stacked leather?
I like the way you think.

Good looking Buck Jared, he looks like an old guy.

We have some HUGE Muleys on the property this year! Haven't seen a single Whitetail this season though, and that's mostly what we had last year. Strange.

We only have White tails out here obviously, there are two big ones running around my property one 10 and an 8 pointer. Would love to get a chance at either one.

We only have White tails out here obviously, there are two big ones running around my property one 10 and an 8 pointer. Would love to get a chance at either one.

Those are decent sized Scott. One of the ones I saw last year was 13 points!!! :eek: HUGE!!! Unfortunately for me, he always stayed just over the fence on the county property where they don't allow us to hunt. o_O Grr... :mad:

Our DOW likes to keep the Whitetails confined to the East side of I-25 as much as possible, essentially on the plains and out of the mountains, as they're known to push the native Muleys out of an area. The property I hunt sits right on the hog back, just at the foot of the mountains. Not too many areas like that here where you have the chance for either species. I'm fortunate, but on the other hand, it's a tough area to hunt, especially when we're only allowed by our club to use bows. A rifle would make it almost too easy though.

For around here yes, that is a decent sized Whitetail.

Here's something to take care of that:p.
Hand Forged nakiri in 01 steel. End grain bocote cutting board going to a charity auction in a few weeks.

RSUOFS2.jpg

That is incredible!
What is the handle of that gorgeous knife?

Thanks Mack genuine Pennsyltucky Cherry Burl and Blackwood

Back