Purses anybody? Pix and deal.

Uncle, I agree with the others in that they don't match my shoes. BUT, my wife would like either of the two in the bottom right of the picture. Please let me know.

Have to wait for Momma to get home but I'm sure this one will be well received by her!:D Never thought I'd be buying a purse from HI but it is nice and makes it easier for me as I have spent my budget and then some on khuks lately. Eric

My fiancee likes hers. The pictures don't do them justice. The damai (sing./pl?) who does/do these has a really good color sense.

S.

I bought the brownish/maroonish and yellow purse on the top left of the photo for my wife when I bought my latest khuk. I was very impressed with the quality, the beadwork is very tight and heavy. The purse is large than I thought. It also has a whitish cloth liner with a zipper top so things will not fall out. It even came with a Nepali 25-unit (what is the unit of money?) coin inside. I hope some pursemaker did not lose money on the deal...
Anyways, I recommend the purses if you need an excuse to get more packages from Himalayan Imports! :)

Holy smokes!

It took this long to unload a few purses?? I'm totally broke with no girlfriend at the moment--what's everybody elses excuse? Especially you married guys--stock up for those birthdays and what-not. Dunno, maybe I don't get it...could be the reason I'm not married--other than being broke.:) Yes, too many beers,and I don't know what I'm talking about.:)

<marquee><b>I'm totally broke with no girlfriend at the moment--what's everybody elses excuse? </b></marquee>

We need more field-tests. As confidence builds, everybody will want one.

some of the purses recently sold during the Maoist insurrection have 'folded' and will have to be re-worked by ART. He's balking at the idea and Uncle is applying beer.

munk

Back