PWcustom.cz

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, here is new leather handle knife from my workshop and it is available for sale
πŸ˜‰

Aldo
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Nice to see your steel again!!πŸ‘Œ......Still no pics for me😒

Hi
πŸ™‚
You know IΒ΄m not making as many skinny blades but from time to time I make some
πŸ˜ƒ

Longer
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 17cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Hi
πŸ™‚
You know IΒ΄m not making as many skinny blades but from time to time I make some
πŸ˜ƒ

Longer

Sweet job!!πŸ‘Œ

Hi, today let me show you new EDC knife
πŸ™‚

EDC
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 19cm oal and 9,5cm blade lenght. Micarta and carbon pins on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

πŸ™‚

EDC
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 19cm oal and 9,5cm blade lenght. Micarta and carbon pins on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Nice!!!! Luv me some micarta!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi
πŸ™‚
πŸ˜ƒ

Longer

πŸ™‚

EDC

I really dig both of these. Wish I had unlimited funds.
Great job, my friend.

Hello, I know the small knives are boring so let me show you a big one
πŸ™‚

Who likes these warncliff blades??

Raven L
TTD: 5,5mm thick Elmax core stainless damascus. 33cm oal and 21cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Hello, IΒ΄m back from holidays and starting with the new knives again
πŸ™‚

Blitz
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 27cm oal and 15cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Hello, letΒ΄s check a new knife from my workshop
πŸ˜‰
It's such a belly, just a curve, no plane anywhere... I'm curious who will cry that don't want to sharpen it (because they can't)
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Filipes
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 25cm oal and 13cm blade lenght. Micarta and carbon pins on handle.

View attachment 2515544View attachment 2515545View attachment 2515546View attachment 2515547View attachment 2515548View attachment 2515549
Nice work , the whole package reminds me of the Ka-bar warthog which I recently picked one up . Except yours is more refined and has ELMAX not 1085 . Which I would kind of prefer ;)

Nice work , the whole package reminds me of the Ka-bar warthog which I recently picked one up . Except yours is more refined and has ELMAX not 1085 . Which I would kind of prefer ;)
Thank you very much! Are you interrested in similar knife? ;-)

Sun is shining and snakes starts to crawl out of the holes
πŸ˜ƒ
I realy like this material...do you like it as well??

VykosΕ₯ovΓ‘k
TTD: 2,5mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 16cm blade lenght. Juma and carbon pins on handle.

Sun is shining and snakes starts to crawl out of the holes
πŸ˜ƒ
I realy like this material...do you like it as well??

VykosΕ₯ovΓ‘k
TTD: 2,5mm thick Elmax steel. 29cm oal and 16cm blade lenght. Juma and carbon pins on handle.

Nice lines!!πŸ‘Œ

Hello, IΒ΄m preparing for a knife shows so I have made those 3 EDCΒ΄s which are available for sale right now
πŸ˜‰

EDC
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 19cm oal and 9,5cm blade lenght. G10 and carbon pins on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Back