Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t seen the Ballad of Buster Scruggs, I recommend it as a diversion from this thread.

2fc752b2c5a86ae11a48679d686a38a9.jpg

Lolz I love all the Coen Bros references. This is a pic of me and my dog in our Lebowski sweaters last year at Christmas. Coen Bros humor is not for everyone, just like some folks here Dog is not amused.

View attachment 1652547
I always liked their films. Miller’s crossing was a long time favorite. Blood simple was incredible. Cool sweater. Really ties your outfit together ;)

I always liked their films. Miller’s crossing was a long time favorite. Blood simple was incredible. Cool sweater. Really ties your outfit together ;)

Those sweaters really tie that photo together ;) Think I'll have another white russian and relax a bit :)

It's the carpet that ties everything together of course, apologies for cropping it out of the pic :) I have missed some of the C. Bros more recent films but I absolutely love their early works, "Miller's Crossing" is one of my all time favorites! sitflyer sitflyer judging by your beverage you do know some of their films, if you like their style at all do check out "Buster Scruggs" it's classic them.

It's the carpet that ties everything together of course, apologies for cropping it out of the pic :) I have missed some of the C. Bros more recent films but I absolutely love their early works, "Miller's Crossing" is one of my all time favorites! sitflyer sitflyer judging by your beverage you do know some of their films, if you like their style at all do check out "Buster Scruggs" it's classic them.
Blood Simple/Raising Arizona.

Blood Simple/Raising Arizona.

Both fantastic films, but for my money I don't think they've made a more beautiful film than "Miller's Crossing"...it's just visually delicious. One of their most underrated in my opinion. But we should probably take this to "The Lounge" thread if we wish to continue off-topic chatting and leave this to actual forum knife Q&A 🍻

Both fantastic films, but for my money I don't think they've made a more beautiful film than "Miller's Crossing"...it's just visually delicious. One of their most underrated in my opinion. But we should probably take this to "The Lounge" thread if we wish to continue off-topic chatting and leave this to actual forum knife Q&A 🍻
Well there was a knife in Blood Simple so we've got that going for us.

Keep it civil folks! And yes, this thread was an example of what we don't want In this sub-forum.
As soon as it seems appropriate it's going to get closed. I think that might be fast approaching.
May as well, no need for this, reminds me of middle school. Someone will soon start a BF Knife Picture Show thread that will most likely be more positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back