Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

Yes Charlie, there are a few still out there!! :(;):D Great Cattle knives!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Your Welcome Tim!:thumbsup: I agree with you on the Red! Here are a couple more RED ones!! :thumbsup::cool:
This Stock knife is from the 1992 Annual Reproduction Series....
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG

Dave

Last edited:
Great cavalcade of the Queen collections!
I have only 3 made by Queen, 2 users and 1 backup.

The Northwoods Indian River Jack in CPM 154 steel.
It's the most carried of my traditionals, pocketfriendly, strong and sharp.

IMGP5950.JPG

IMGP5952.JPG

The other two are a pair of Scagel #17, one for use and the second still in the box as a backup. It's built on the Mountain Man frame, with a sabergrind spearpoint blade.

Scagel #17 005.jpg
Scagel #17 017.jpg
The spare at the bottom and the user at the top-
The user has got a convex edge and polished blade.
It's a great knife in the Outdoors when camping & fishing.
At work it's a nice contrast to my ever present Mora's.

Regards
Mikael

Have you re-thought your "go ahead post em" statement yet Glenn?? :confused:o_O
Haven't seen any Cotton Samplers yet! So I suppose I should remedy that........;):D
Both of these are from the "Keystone" Series, Stag from the 5th and the Orange Corncob bone from the 4th. :)
IMG_0704.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
Dave

Have you re-thought your "go ahead post em" statement yet Glenn?? :confused:o_O
Haven't seen any Cotton Samplers yet! So I suppose I should remedy that........;):D
Both of these are from the "Keystone" Series, Stag from the 5th and the Orange Corncob bone from the 4th. :)
Dave

Not at all. In fact, I appreciate that you are posting so many wonderful examples of the work that Queen was capable of. As much as there are examples of the poor workmanship they put out, there are so many amazing knives that they made. Kind of reminds me of the whole Canal Street story. Poor QC at the beginning, but they were turning out some great products at the end, albeit too late.

Dave Those Samplers are big knives, kind of like Pruners & Hawkbills, unusual and attractive. Talking of gardening, I have one of those Redbone Horticulturist's knives that you showed 600 knives ago:D:cool: You're right about the colour, the jigging's good too but I like the blade combo, Clip/Sheepfoot on a Jack. Other knife makers could do with offering that.

Regards, Will

IMG_2351.jpg~original

knowtracks knowtracks , Dave if I may, sweet lord above! My envy level is off the charts! And waynorth waynorth , Charlie, awesome, awesome knives. That Cattleman with a punch! I’ve wanted a #3L MM for too long, it has to be my next purchase. I only hope I can find one half as nice as those I’ve seen. (In addition to another #49h, a Canoe, a Muskrat I’ve had open on my phone for two months, and...:rolleyes:). I had forgotten about the Scagel connection. It would be lovely to see some more, as well as the Northwoods and Robesons. @Railsplitter -I need a Railsplitter too!
Thanks, Neal

Back