Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

Love the D-2 on a skinning knife!! :cool: This one from Queen fits me perfectly!!:cool::D
View attachment 828077
View attachment 828079
Couple of newer Harness Jack releases......
View attachment 828080
View attachment 828081
View attachment 828084

Dave
knowtracks knowtracks /// Dave my friend , I figured you had a nice Schatt & Morgan collection , but I Under Estimated just how nice it was . I may have missed " Liking " some of your postings , but I did go back and review all of them and they were all great to see . Do you have any 69 Barlows ????
Be well my friend and stay warm out there .

Harry

My only Tuna Valley - split back whittler

Sorry for the bad pic... again.

YmAyPez.jpg

Queen did a nice series of Scagel reproductions for Dave Shirley, who etablished Northwoods knives, which was eventually sold to Derrick Bohn.
This was my favorite one: It is followed by a picture of an original which helped inspired it, along with some others!!
Once sold for ~ $20,000!!!!!:eek:Scagel Soddie 1.jpg Scagel 1.jpg

I'll go take a few pics for you Harry!;) But Augie just blew em out of the water with that 5 star group on the rock!!:cool::cool::cool:
That is a great shot Augie!! :thumbsup: Charlie! you know I can stop anytime........;)
Jack! it will take me a few days to get em all photographed!:confused: That's why, many times, I "like" a photo, because I know how much effort and how frustrating it can be to get a good pic! I need some lessons from Primble!!!!:D:D

Charlie!!!!! That parade of Scagel's!:cool::cool::cool:!!! WAY to :cool: for school :thumbsup:
Every one a Star!!!!

Dave

Last edited:
I'll go take a few pics for you Harry!;) But Augie just blew em out of the water with that 5 star group on the rock!!:cool::cool::cool:
That is a great shot Augie!! :thumbsup: Charlie! you know I can stop anytime........;)
Jack! it will take me a few days to get em all photographed!:confused: That's why, many times, I "like" a photo, because I know how much effort and how frustrating it can be to get a good pic! I need some lessons from Primble!!!!:D:D

Charlie!!!!! That parade of Scagel's!:cool::cool::cool:!!! WAY to :cool: for school :thumbsup:
Every one a Star!!!!

Dave

haha dave I just put em on that burlap sack on my desk, very lazily photographed :D:D:D

Back