1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Questionable tag lines & shiny footprints

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Sal Glesser, May 13, 2007.

1. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    uriously enough I never got to read this thread until today, but spent years on this forum and in the Spyderco forum.
    I agree and like with all said, and add another THANKS and KEEP UP with the incredible work, in the product, R&D, customer and people's department.

No other company gets even close in values, principles and respect, and since getting to know this awesome business of Sal & Co, almost all my folders have been slowly replaced by Spydies. Now these "holed" creatures occupy the first place in current and (hopefully) future collection!
    :thumbup:

2. BMCGear

BMCGear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    With everything going on right now I must say I appreciate Spyderco's approach and Sal's "shiny footprints" moto. Class act for sure.

3. sogflash

sogflash

Aug 28, 2011
    What is going on right now? I'm out of the loop.

4. Gene K

Gene K

Aug 21, 2008
    Is Sal perfect? No.
    Is Spyderco perfect? No.
    Are Spyderco's Products perfect? No.

They continue to strive to be though.
    That is all anyone can ask.

The enemy of perfect is good enough.

Grateful likes this.