Ram Kumar Mini Fighting Chupi, Kerambit and MMB for 4/9

The MMB arrived today and my initial impression is that it will be an excellent EDC blade. I purchased a small Bowie knife off of the knife maker for sale site and have carried it a lot EDC. Comparing these 2 small blades reveals a very similar footprint and design for a similar EDC use. The MMB has a beautiful thick blade. It is much thicker than my little custom Bowie, but is as light weight and beautifully balanced for such a little Bowie! I will carry it and use it and let you know my thoughts. My initial impressions are very positive! I will try to provide pictures as I evaluate.....

I'd seek out Pugs for a leather sheath or make yourself a kydex sheath for it so you can carry it high on the belt. You'll forget it's there. I use my Pugs for Sunday go to meetin and my kydex I made myself for every day.

That Sounds like a great idea Bawanna! I wear concealed carry 5.11 tactical pants that have very deep pockets. It’s easy to drop one of these little knives sheathed into your pocket and you don’t know it’s there. No problem with it in my right front pocket with IWB 4:00 o’clock carry.

Last edited:
The EDC that I’m comparing the MMB to is Christopher Lambeth’s Rhino Knife. It’s a great little Bowie.....

The more I examine it, the more I like it. You have great taste in knives Eric! I think I’m gonna like this little Bowie a lot!

The more I examine it, the more I like it. You have great taste in knives Eric! I think I’m gonna like this little Bowie a lot!
Thanks! You know what they say, "Great minds think like mine." or something like that. I noticed you snagged the chit bowie. That was a little heart breaking. I was beyond tempted with that one. Glad by the time I scrolled down I saw it was already claimed. That took away the temptation but I still pulled a Bawanna and cried on the floor, sucking my thumb, in the fetal position for a while.

I understand completely! I’ve been a large knife/Bowie fan for a long time, but studying the kukri knives, how they are made by master craftsmen by hand and the history of the Nepalese people and how they use these weapons in war has been fascinating! Good stuff!!

My wife found me in a similar position after missing out on a knife recently! She has no understanding when it comes to knives, guns, etc, ect....

Back