Random Thought Thread

Nerded out on some Star Wars before going to the new movie tomorrow, may have made a mess in the process.

3qUMm7p.jpg

Nathan, you should’ve changed the rules for the pecking order for today’s sale to:

“Jo will be contacting those who post a pic of their tickets for Friday 12/15 Star Wars premier” :p

^^ Enter 1.7 sec delay into the Frenzy Algorithm (refresh subroutine).

Smart Move Mat:thumbsup:

If the sale is on the 28th and Dearest Jo can invoice me before the 31st so that I pay and expense the darn thing for 2017, it'd be even a smarter move!

My psychiatrist told me that CPKs seem to be a comfort tool which make me calm the frack down, so it's totally a deductible item for my type of personality disorder :D

If the sale is on the 28th and Dearest Jo can invoice me before the 31st so that I pay and expense the darn thing for 2017, it'd be even more wonderful. My psychologist told me that CPKs seem to be a comfort tool which makes me calm the frack down, so it's totally a deductible item for my type of personality disorder :D
I am afraid Jo and Nathan will be partying like it's

Nerded out on some Star Wars before going to the new movie tomorrow, may have made a mess in the process.

3qUMm7p.jpg

I can name all these knives even with my eyes closed!

Top row, from left: Don't care, whatever, whatever, whatever, Field Knife, oh and that one!
Bottom row from right: Ayup!, whatever, don't care, don't care, still don't care

A real knife expert here, Y'all PM me for your blade appraisals!

Back