Random Thought Thread

Some of you guys might like this. I’m working on some Turbocor Compressors today. This is our only site that has them, they have 10. Each compressor costs $45,000. They look like a small car engine and are bearing less and run on black magic. To be quite honest I am reading up on how they work right now because I do not know 🤣

Apparently they start at 21,000 RPM though and modulate down and up from there for refrigerant flow.

Tomorrow is the blade sports national championship.

Ben is the current national and world champion. It has been a long time since anyone has held both titles at the same time. And, if he were to win tomorrow and have three championships in a row, I believe it would be unprecedented.

Ben is the current national and world champion. It has been a long time since anyone has held both titles at the same time. And, if he were to win tomorrow and have three championships in a row, I believe it would be unprecedented.

Go Ben and team CPK 🍀🙏🍀

Go Ben, Go Team CPK !!!

True Dominance in the field! Good Luck, Ben and Team CPK!!!! Outstanding!

All the best to Ben and Team CPK!

Back