Random Thought Thread

Random thought. I took so many supplements this morning. Vitamins and capsules full of uridine and choline and stuff intended to regenerate and optimize my brain. I’ve been super sick the past few days so I took some DayQuil too. So this morning after taking all these supplements I burped and a cloud of powder came billowing out of my mouth.

Congrats on making yourself some very expensive pee :)

The best otc supplement to prevent gastric bisquick-type powder bubbles is probably water. I did wonder briefly if I was dead, and thought of burping mummies. Like in the Mexican graveyards where they yank the bodies out of the grave if you don’t pay rent. Or the iceman. Imagine lifting up the dried up body and he burps and a cloud of mummy powder comes out. I drank like 8 full glasses of water after that powdery incident and then was late to work because I made myself nauseous.

I just saw this. :p USPS tracking has not been exemplary lately. I bought some RAM from a dealer in China. China Post tracking was excellent. It showed the step by step progression of the package up to landing in the US and going through customs. Then, nothing for 6 days until it showed up in Phoenix. Before you ask, the label was in clear English. :D

righttoon_t715.jpg

I just saw this. :p USPS tracking has not been exemplary lately. I bought some RAM from a dealer in China. China Post tracking was excellent. It showed the step by step progression of the package up to landing in the US and going through customs. Then, nothing for 6 days until it showed up in Phoenix. Before you ask, the label was in clear English. :D

righttoon_t715.jpg
Just saw this a few minutes after reading your post..
A90135AE-7BCB-4FB4-9952-4D0D8DD342AA.jpeg

Uuuuhhhh!!!!!

I hate that feeling you get when you pass along a knife at Nathan's price, only to see it flipped a short while later for a profit.

My willingness to do again what I have done many times before is diminished.
I saw that:( He's not making a huge profit...probably $70 after shipping and PayPal fees, but after you going out of your way to hook him up when he missed by one post on the sale...he really should have passed it on at cost in my opinion.

You certainly won't see me proxying for him in the future;)

~Chip

You brothers are even quick on the draw in the cpk for sale thread. Hah
I missed some goodies today like a uf and a sheath.
Gunna need to start using the cell phone more i guess, haha

Yeah Chip, admittedly not egregious by any means. I honestly don't usually care what guys sell their knives for, they are not mine. Wanna try and get $900 for an EDC? I doubt you will, but go for it. I won't sit here and say that I have never made a profit on any CPKs either, but I have sold most for exactly what they could be bought new from Nathan. Hell, I even gave one away once, which frankley, probably ate any profit on sales I did make anything on.

For some reason, that one just made me go "Damn!"

Back