Random Thought Thread

Loved the post of your weekend outing 91bravo 91bravo ...

and thank you for your service brother !!!

I will say I don't like seeing knives bought with the sole purpose of flipping for profit ... with no intent on using the knife or wanting it (whether to use or collect) ... whether our beloved CPKs or a spring run of very limited numbers from other makers ... it does take a knife from someone who legitimately wanted it ...

But people will do what they do and thankfully and fitting to say on this day ... we have that right to buy or sell or not to ...

nothing we say will change a flippers opinion ... and I think we all know Nathan and CPK's knives could probably sell at the same speed with a significantly higher price ... and I am thankful Nathan and Jo try to provide us with the best quality knives and the best CS I know of from any maker ... at an incredible value ...

so I just do my thing and try to help those I believe truely want these knives ... and I will still try to help when possible ... but if as mentioned I proxied for someone and within 24 hours of receiving the knife it's up for sale at a substantial profit ... I would just remember not to proxy again for that member ...

but I think we are damn lucky that most everyone that follows CPK and joins in the subforum are too notch folks that are buying for the right reasons ...

and for the few that arent ... we can't police that so no need to lose any sleep over it ... if they ask to much the only thing anyone can do is just refuse to play their game and not pay what they ask ...

now Happy Memorial Day ... and thank you to all who have ir currently are serving ... and to their families for the sacrifices they make with loved ones service.

When you come down this Fall, bring your jeep and we'll take you up into the mountains for some technical trails!

That’s a deal. I bought a bottle for Nathan to try. It was $80 for 2 oz.

I'm glad he's coming around. There's no good reason to live with more pain than you need to, and no good reason to pollute your body with pharmaceuticals when a natural remedy will do the job

there's a netflix documentary we just watched which is very interesting. It basically follows the timeline delineated by Jack Herer's publication 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes', while exposing the racial justice issues relating to the war on cannabis. Not everyone's cup of tea, to be sure, but we could all stand to open our minds a bit, eh?

I could use some natural sourced cheer when doing the semi annual sheep hoof trimming. Anyone ever try this? It's more dangerous to the hands and arms then riding on one of Lorien's trails!

Is the danger from the beastie or the grinder?
I’d like to add that I don’t know why but I found that amusing to watch.

Sounds like CBD is needed for all to keep things calm - sheep, dogs, and us.

My old boxer, Bolt, gets CBD drops in his food twice a day and I think it helps with is arthritis pain and disposition.

I’ve found that the right formulation of topical CBD oil with a few other ingredients to help absorption helps with muscle and joint aches. A non CBD topical I’ve used, called OxyRub, also works well for me.

For night time, if I’m really feeling beat up and maybe unable to get to sleep, under the tongue spray or a capsule of CBD plus about two milligrams of THC in cookie form, works pretty darn well. I just have to get to sleep before the munchies hit :p Mike

Back