Random Thought Thread

Got the Behemother, thanks to an awesome fellow member. Thought it would be unwieldy and that's why I did not get in on the pre-order. Pleasantly surprised! Very well balanced in the hand...a nimble giant!

Shit, sorry @Lorien , I posted this without looking at what I was posting in the middle of. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry Lorien, sounds like lots of people tried to help and it was a big blow to the community. Hopefully the families get some closure at least. Wishing them and you the best.

Heart fucking warming story right here.

There was a German knight who got his hand shot off by a cannon in 1504 and he wore a series of articulated iron hands after that, including into battle. The name of this absolute legend was Gots von Berlichingen, and his catch phrase was Er kann mich im Arsche lecken ("he can lick me in the arse").

View attachment 1276460

View attachment 1276459

Curious, why do most sellers remove the price and write SOLD? It could easily be annotated that it is sold but that would help future sellers price their items. Am I missing something?

There is a partial workaround. If you are subscribed to the sale thread of interest and have email notifications turned on, then the first post and listed price should be preserved in your email. There are limitations to this, hence I am saying it is only a partial workaround

It certainly covers a lot of favorite genres at once. I think Evil dead 2 is my favorite. I saw Evil dead the musical a bunch of years ago, it was really fun, we got covered from head to toe in stage blood and then went out for the rest of the night like that.

I just found two navel orange wedges inside my cara cara orange. :confused:

tjd92sT.jpg

So we had our annual scotch doubles 9 ball tournament last night. My old partner and I won it last year. I had my wife’s baby shower yesterday and couldn’t make it on time so the tournament directors did the right thing and gave my new partner and I the bye for the first round so we could still play late. We absolutely demolished every single team we came across and won the trip to Vegas to play in nationals again. There was lots of complaints and a little arguing but I was able to keep out of it thankfully.

TL;DR - they waited 2.5 hours for us to get their just to have their asses whipped for the 2nd year in a row. Going back to Vegas baby!

Back