Random Thought Thread

Well, apparently I haven’t got my fix for Paul Long leather quite yet. I am sending a DEK1, an MC and a UF back down to @sheathmaker this week. He still has one of my Shivs on hand as well. You all are welcome to use any of them for an order. I would suggest any of you who got in on the DEK1 pre-order that might want one of these sheaths, go ahead and get in touch with Mr. Long. He should have my knives in hand by end of week. He can keep them as long as you guys need sheaths made and he has orders.

How about some paper fiat money Micarta? Has anybody ever considered making handles from some paper money? It’s actually cotton, and not money but.
I was thinking about paving my driveway with pennies, because they’re cheaper than rocks, but there are none at the bank any more.
then I started thinking about making knife handles out of printed money. Currency sorry.
I know that they’re printing it like crazy, and we’re gonna need to get rid of it somewhere.

Well, apparently I haven’t got my fix for Paul Long leather quite yet. I am sending a DEK1, an MC and a UF back down to @sheathmaker this week. He still has one of my Shivs on hand as well. You all are welcome to use any of them for an order. I would suggest any of you who got in on the DEK1 pre-order that might want one of these sheaths, go ahead and get in touch with Mr. Long. He should have my knives in hand by end of week. He can keep them as long as you guys need sheaths made and he has orders.

That is very kind of you! I assumed that sheath makers used polymer knife replicas to make their sheaths with like gun holster makers use to make holsters with.

Back