Random Thought Thread

TEy5kiw.jpg

Little known fact: I used to make forging hammers?

hammers.jpg

I don't know anything about forging hammers. I don't forge. I made these for Tai Goo, who knows more about forging than anyone else that I know, and he developed the geometry.

I'm sure I could make a good axe. I make all kinds of stuff. But I don't know enough about the subject matter. I would need an education and someone very knowledgeable about the subject to collaborate with. Otherwise we'd end up with an axe shaped object, and I don't want to make something that isn't excellent.

View attachment 1404217
I'm sure I could make a good axe. I make all kinds of stuff. But I don't know enough about the subject matter. I would need an education and someone very knowledgeable about the subject to collaborate with. Otherwise we'd end up with an axe shaped object, and I don't want to make something that isn't excellent.

Very cool about the hammers.

Do you use an Axe often?

View attachment 1404217

I don't know anything about forging hammers. I don't forge. I made these for Tai Goo, who knows more about forging than anyone else that I know, and he developed the geometry.

Tai Goo made me a knife, he was awesome to work with and is such an interesting and smart guy.

Back