Random Thought Thread

I just said it was in honor of the RNC convention because there was an elephant on the can. It wasn’t intended to be anti republican. I removed it after a few minutes because I thought someone might take it the wrong way. Delirium tremens means alcohol withdrawal symptoms, I don’t think that’s political.

Sorry I took it the wrong way. But I wasn't angry - I had the pulse rate of Dr. Lecter.:)

You’re a piece of shit, plain and simple.

I’ve sadly seen how that term affects someone that is special needs, and it tears your fucking heart out.
Good effing grief. Stop looking for something to be offended over, Mr. Snowflake. I don't use that word in a derogatory way, and just because it's become PC not to use it, doesn't change how I meant it. It's a simple synonym for dumb, and that's all that was meant. I didn't coin the word I used, it's used all the time. It it offends you, get some thicker skin dude. Piss off.

PS - Thanks for that little personal insult, it means the world to me. LMAO at you calling me a hypocrite; you're so offended at a word I used, but you toss out a personal insult that is MEANT to cause offense. Nice. :rolleyes: :poop:

I forgot a whiskey glass last time I went camping. Good thing I brought beer!

oOe3MDC.jpg

Was the cup for aged Weller 107?

Good effing grief. Stop looking for something to be offended over, Mr. Snowflake. I don't use that word in a derogatory way, and just because it's become PC not to use it, doesn't change how I meant it. It's a simple synonym for dumb, and that's all that was meant. I didn't coin the word I used, it's used all the time. It it offends you, get some thicker skin dude. Piss off.
Well... you can kiss my ass.

That term is no-less derogatory than using the N word.

Well... you can kiss my ass.

That term is no-less derogatory than using the N word.
You missed my post script. Kiss mine, too.

I (and much of the world) disagree with you. Understand what the word actually means, it's not meant to be derogatory...

Welcome to my ignore list, I'll not be responding to you any further.

You missed my post script. Kiss mine, too.

I (and much of the world) disagree with you. Understand what the word actually means, it's not meant to be derogatory...

Welcome to my ignore list, I'll not be responding to you any further.
Times have changed.

Thank you so much for adding me to your ignore list. Talk about thin-skinned.

Back