Random Thought Thread

he was banned for trolling, found our planet and the rest is history. Unfortunately, I doubt he'll go back, even if they wanted him
I’m glad he came to earth. He disrupted an entire, entrenched industry that was in the business of buying up competing technology just to shelf it. He forced progress and put the dinosaurs in the position of having to progress to compete or lose market dominance.
I also share his vision of humans moving beyond our home planet.

I’m glad he came to earth. He disrupted an entire, entrenched industry that was in the business of buying up competing technology just to shelf it. He forced progress and put the dinosaurs in the position of having to progress to compete or lose market dominance.
I also share his vision of humans moving beyond our home planet.

You are literally encouraging a firmament lesson:)

Hey LOOK! Shiny things.

Also, you're welcome.

08RKaQp.jpg

Why would a parcel go from the mid carolina dc to miami dc the back to mid carolina dc a week later?
Because the customs office has apparently decided they hate me. I'm looking into it now, but in the last month or two, I have had several packages get returned all of the sudden. I am getting ready to post something about international shipments. I'm not going to be able to continue shipping internationally if I cannot get this figured out. I have not changed anything with how I am sending things, but for whatever reason all of the sudden they are bouncing back.

Because the customs office has apparently decided they hate me. I'm looking into it now, but in the last month or two, I have had several packages get returned all of the sudden. I am getting ready to post something about international shipments. I'm not going to be able to continue shipping internationally if I cannot get this figured out. I have not changed anything with how I am sending things, but for whatever reason all of the sudden they are bouncing back.
Bugger

Guess I'm being punished for not having a DEK.

Does someone in the customs office end up 21 in the sale a lot?

Back