Random Thought Thread

Sweet .. sweet metal. The omni-forge churning under our feet creates convection currents as cooler metal sinks toward the center, and fresh hot metal bursts toward the surface. Our friend Fe goes for rides and causes electrical stimulation resulting in currents. These currents in turn generate magnetic fields in their wake. More charged metals fly through the magnetic wake and create charged currents..so on and so forth..

That's all great, but without the coriolis effect from our round spinning planet, those magnetic fields would never get on the same page.

You don't fall off because the earth loves you and wants you to stay. A little clingy, I know. But hurtling through space without our space-ball seems ambitious.
That's good enough for me

NAFTA is already a bit of a shitshow, but we ain't seen nothing yet

Does it become harder, the more knowledge one acquires, to let go of the last, now useless skill that brought us to who and where we are?

Does it become harder, the more knowledge one acquires, to let go of the last, now useless skill that brought us to who and where we are?

Nah, hold onto it for Auld Lang Syne...you never know when you might need it again...kinda like when the CDC saves a couple vials of Smallpox virus. ;)

Plus skills don't take up that much room and they're light to carry.

Last edited:
No matter where you go, there's always some one in line in front of you...
And they always want somethin' the place you're in doesn't do.
But they're sure it does...
ONLY for them.
Shh...
;)

Hahahaha.

No. I didn't take pics. Ran outta time. When I get home tonight. And I'll put them in the other thread. This is the random thoughts thread.
Ok. Let's get back on topic then.

I'm thinking of farting into my modified vacuum cleaner that blows air and sucks it in through the back. It will be my personal fart cannon.

Oh-My-God-Cat-Facebook.jpg

Back