Random Thought Thread

86pnqlc.jpg

Random thought: if I stick my head into a machining center to get a closer look at something a stalactite of old coolant goo will drip upon my head. If I literally just washed my hair, it will be a big one.
Of course, it's an offshoot of the natural law that birds will crap on a freshly washed car;)

my question is why the hell is that folder only $675? That's an $1100 knife:confused:

OK since you asked, I have a theory about this: The Mark Folder price is subsidized by CPK: $675 in actual cash value (ACV in car lingo), $75 in form of a voucher good at any place which sells Hershey's Kisses followed by $250 worth of hugs from Nathan and finally $100 cuddle time with Saddie on those cold Moorseville days. $1100 even!

Random thought: if I stick my head into a machining center to get a closer look at something a stalactite of old coolant goo will drip upon my head. If I literally just washed my hair, it will be a big one.
No problemo. Just slick that stuff through your hair and start calling everyone 'Paisan' (bonus points for doing it in Marlon Brando voce) . :p

OK since you asked, I have a theory about this: The Mark Folder price is subsidized by CPK: $675 in actual cash value (ACV in car lingo), $75 in form of a voucher good at any place which sells Hershey's Kisses followed by $250 worth of hugs from Nathan and finally $100 cuddle time with Saddie on those cold Moorseville days. $1100 even!
huh. I never thought of it that way. Some 'in kind' contributions

I'm baa-ack... How y'all doing? My off-the-grid fantasy life is over. Into a house in a neighborhood. Been taking some getting used to the walls and having people around. But hey, I got endless power on tap and my desktop computer is back up. Not complaining about the kitchen either. Stoked how this forum continues to thrive and grow. Testament to its awesomeness <3

Back