Random Thought Thread

the end is nigh
It's not a random thing anymore either, I pulled those out this morning and we've pulled 2 more wings and a thigh out since! One of @Sanaria 's friends who has a pet crow said we must rank pretty high to get chicken offerings, apparently it's one of their favorite foods:cool:

It's not a random thing anymore either, I pulled those out this morning and we've pulled 2 more wings and a thigh out since! One of @Sanaria 's friends who has a pet crow said we must rank pretty high to get chicken offerings, apparently it's one of their favorite foods:cool:

BfPqWuC.png

The only thing the dang crows do for me is eat my cat’s dry cat food, and shit on my table and tree stump.:mad:

those crows' history with your house probably predates yours by a fair margin. Who knows what kind of shenanigans occurred there over the years?
(hint: the ghost in your crawlspace knows)

That’s awesome
Post a picture of it if you get a chance
I was "a little" into RC at one point;) The Summit is actually setup for long range FPV w/Dragonlink, a few guys used to get together and we'd bash em all over one of the local parks from the comfort of the shade:cool:

20210404_095204.jpg 20210404_095233.jpg

The Wraith was a long term project, the billet Titanium bumper/links/sliders were all done by me as well as hogging out and backlighting the Rogue Elements billet dash kit and most of the scale touches.

20210404_095307.jpg 20210404_095937~2.jpg 20210404_100101.jpg

Oh, and the 1/5 scale is electric now, cuz I'm a California hippy;)

20210404_100755~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back