Random Thought Thread

An unexpected visitor dropped by while I was having breakfast this morning.😒

jAfA9QB.jpg

ever since Grade 10 Drafting class, I've wanted a proper drafting table. That was a million years ago, and I've made do with all manner of flat surface in order to develop new designs etc. Truth is, a lot of that work gets done on a clip board while I'm on the couch watching stupid shit on the boob toob. Well, I finally took the plunge and bought a drafting table online yesterday and am SO excited to have what I need to get the things done that need done

Make drawing do!

Random thought for today.

WHY IN THE FLYING PIG FECES, do people not put tape on small priority boxes. Literally squeeze them and they pop open.
I actually tape mine, then put them in a padded flate rate envelope, then tape that up. Costs like 10 cents more than a small box.

I treated myself to an unnecessary aesthetic upgrade for the studio, as a little father's day perk. These two knives by my dear friend, Magnus Axelson, were a collaboration between us and one of my favourite projects of all time. You might be able to find the threads in the Custom and Handmade forum. Together, they are called "Stormy Weather, with a Chance of Reign". They've lived hidden away for so long, and now that I have a little spot to put them and admire them, I'm feeling some inspiration. So, maybe not entirely unnecessary after all
qIlhLCn.jpg

Last edited:
Back