Random Thought Thread

I was scything my front yard today when I came upon what looked for all intents and purposes a huge, symmetrical, well formed meatloaf...only it had lots of corn in it.

I'm glad I didn't run into that bear last night while coming back with the dog.

What I imagine was going on a bit earlier in the day...

bear-carrying-ear-of-corn.jpg

"I'm your huckleberry!"

Don’t have one yet… Went with some Goodyear Ultraterrains. It’s technically the wife’s truck, I’m going to trade in my F250 for a new Cummins end of this year or next if I can find one 😂
Ka0glQd.jpg
Good luck with that, I wound up with a new F250 Powerstroke 6.7 because there wasn't a Ram 2500 CTD near me back in June .

Last edited:
Good luck with that, I wound up with a new F250 6.7 because there wasn't a Ram 2500 CTD near me back in June .
I’m probably going to have to drive several hours to Kellogg, Idaho when I’m ready. Dave Smith has all the new ones. I’ve been checking their inventory every few days. Waiting for a few more things to fall in place and it’s go time. If not I guess I can wait..I’m only buying a Cummins 😁😂

Don’t have one yet… Went with some Goodyear Ultraterrains. It’s technically the wife’s truck, I’m going to trade in my F250 for a new Cummins end of this year or next if I can find one 😂
Ka0glQd.jpg

Those look like nice tires 👍 I run the Good year duratracs E load. I’ve been really happy with them.

I’m probably going to have to drive several hours to Kellogg, Idaho when I’m ready. Dave Smith has all the new ones. I’ve been checking their inventory every few days. Waiting for a few more things to fall in place and it’s go time. If not I guess I can wait..I’m only buying a Cummins 😁😂

They are really nice trucks but ,,,
How abought an 07 Cummins ??? It’s currently a 4 cylinder out of the 6 ????? Lol. My friends truck , it just broke the other day. Really crazy as it’s stock with under 200k ??? We are thinking it lost two injectors and he kept driving :-( We haven’t had time for it , but the two cylinders are dead.

They are really nice trucks but ,,,
How abought an 07 Cummins ??? It’s currently a 4 cylinder out of the 6 ????? Lol. My friends truck , it just broke the other day. Really crazy as it’s stock with under 200k ??? We are thinking it lost two injectors and he kept driving :-( We haven’t had time for it , but the two cylinders are dead.
I’ve gone back and forth with this a million times and between the prices of used and new I’m just going to get the full burrito you know. I’d love to have a older 03 with the 5.9 or a 06 or 07 with it, but nah. I’ve had two friends recently, one bought an 03 with 140k miles for $32k, and another buddy bought a 07 for $44k. At those prices for a used truck might as well spend $68k and get the 2500 Laramie that I want ya know? Plus if I have half to put down why not. As soon as my factory 36k warranty is up I’ll delete all the DEF.

edit spelling

I’ve gone back and forth with this a million times and between the prices of used and new I’m just going to get the full burrito you know. I’d love to have a older 03 with the 5.9 or a 06 or 07 with it, but nah. I’ve had two friends recently, one bought an 03 with 140k miles for $32k, and another buddy bought a 07 for $44k. At those prices for a used truck might as well spend $68k and get the 2500 Laramie that I want ya know? Plus if I have half to put down why not. As soon as my factory 36k warranty is up I’ll delete all the DEF.

edit spelling

I hear you and agree totally !!

I bought my 05 Duramax new , it’s still in the driveway 👍 Plus if I drop some of my fries on the floor , I’m good cause I know it’s always been clean and mine lol !!!!!

M

edit spelling
My 06 Ram 3500 CTD had 315,000 miles and a blown transmission and I still got 10 grand for it from a buddy who owns a transmission shop.

Back