Random Thought Thread

I am really tempted by the basic FK, but at the same time, i've found that knives around the DEK size are just about perfect. Considering I am pretty minimal in my collection, I think i will hold off. But boy I am still fighting the urge not to buy one tomorrow...
I'm fighting the urge as well. My FK1 is still my favorite, with the Kephart in close second - the BFK seems pretty close to both so I don't really see needing one. The urge, however, remains.

What the poor 51st customer will feel like when all 50 of the Basic 5's being offered are already sold later today... 🤣

screenshot-2021-08-26-2-33-19-pm-png.1627835

"No soup for you...two weeks!!!"

On the bright side...there'll be about 400+ more if memory serves. :cool:

What the poor 51st customer will feel like when all 50 of the Basic 5's being offered are already sold later today... 🤣

screenshot-2021-08-26-2-33-19-pm-png.1627835

"No soup for you...two weeks!!!"

On the bright side...there'll be about 400+ more if memory serves. :cool:

Imagine #50 ! I happened to be #15 last time, felt great :) (pushed the button when there was one first taker already, then the system was thinking, thinking, .... et voila, #15 LOL)

Definitely need a faster line to CPK .... it's like short-term stock trading.

TB 12 is The GOAT!
He is. I have had not liked watching him play (mostly because I loathe the Patriots and their POS fans), but I respect the hell out of him. I always wished he would turn out to be a secret criminal of some kind . . . spousal abuse, drugs, DWI . . . give me something. Nope - nothing I can use against him. 😞 No legitimate reason for criticism. It's kind of sickening . . . and amazing.

Did you see him standing in the tunnel waiting to come out onto the field while the stadium announcers were yammering on about Tampa Bay's new championship banner, yadda, yadda, yadda? It was so clear that he could not GAF about any of that nonsense. He just wanted to get on the field and play ball. I have never seen a dude who enjoys just playing football more than that dude.

Last edited:
Imagine #50 ! I happened to be #15 last time, felt great :) (pushed the button when there was one first taker already, then the system was thinking, thinking, .... et voila, #15 LOL)

I have a terrible feeling I will be number 51

He is. I have had not liked watching him play (mostly because I loathe the Patriots and their POS fans), but I respect the hell out of him. I always wished he would turn out to be a secret criminal of some kind . . . spousal abuse, drugs, DWI . . . give me something. Nope - nothing I can use against him. 😞 No legitimate reason for criticism. It's kind of sickening . . . and amazing.

Did you see him standing in the tunnel waiting to come out onto the field while the stadium announcers were yammering on about Tampa Bay's new championship banner, yadda, yadda, yadda? It was so clear that he could not GAF about any of that nonsense. He just wanted to get on the field and play ball. I have never seen a dude who enjoys just playing football more than that dude.

He bought a giant boat after receiving a nearly $1 million ppp loan when covid was kicking off.

Like I mentioned, it's a good thing the new server shows accurate post numbers, unlike the old server.

You would've gone, "I'm #15!!! WOOHOOO!!! Wait... why are there 4 posts all labeled #2, 3 posts labeled #3, 4 posts labeled #4... what the heck, I'm ACTUALLY the 38th post in the thread."😫

Back