Random Thought Thread

A dead spider fell in my seltzer without me noticing and I took a big drink and had a mouthful of dead spider. I am having trouble moving past this. 🤮

Apparently "Spider Cider" is already taken...but I see a business opportunity in the making...especially with October 31st just around the corner...

"Jo's Hard Arachnid Seltzer"...now with even more spider!!!

Can "Nathan's Dead Hornet Seltzer" be far behind?

I'll take a case of each.

Opportunity knocks. Get crackin'!

A dead spider fell in my seltzer without me noticing and I took a big drink and had a mouthful of dead spider. I am having trouble moving past this. 🤮
a dead spider in your mouth was considered by some to be good luck for a time.

some > me
a time > that one time in third grade I slept over at my cousins house

Last edited:
There was a machinist called Jo,
Into her drink...a spider did blow,
This, she could not abide,
As she spit it aside,
And a-hunting their webs she did go.

Maybe a laugh might make you feel better Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist
Hey, Limericks! Excellent....😁

Poor lil Ninjo,
Her displeasure did grow
While drinking her seltzer water
When a spider she spit
When it fell in her sh##
If the others don't scram, they sure oughta

Apparently "Spider Cider" is already taken...but I see a business opportunity in the making...especially with October 31st just around the corner...

"Jo's Hard Arachnid Seltzer"...now with even more spider!!!

Can "Nathan's Dead Hornet Seltzer" be far behind?

I'll take a case of each.

Opportunity knocks. Get crackin'!
Could you imagine the kind of alcohol that would come out of the Carothers shop if they decided to venture into that hobby?
Holy hell.

We're having the largest sale that we've had in over a year tomorrow. So of course that's the day the new machining center to replace the Kia (RIP) comes in. Ahmuh try and remember to start the sale on time this time...

We're having the largest sale that we've had in over a year tomorrow. So of course that's the day the new machining center to replace the Kia (RIP) comes in. Ahmuh try and remember to start the sale on time this time...
Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist

Nathan, if you're seriously behind the 8-ball, hit me up on my cell and I'll open the thread for you at the designated time. All you have to do is have it set up...and as I'm not intending to purchase, there is no potential for conflict of interest.

If your comment was tongue-in-cheek,...as "Emily Litella" would say: "Never Mind".

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist

Nathan, if you're seriously behind the 8-ball, hit me up on my cell and I'll open the thread for you at the designated time. All you have to do is have it set up...and as I'm not intending to purchase, there is no potential for conflict of interest.

If your comment was tongue-in-cheek,...as "Emily Litella" would say: "Never Mind".
good on you sir

Back