Rarest of the rare

Gez Alex, between you and Bully we never know what we are going to see!!! Thanks guys...

DevilsASH_zpsc633c975.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was a lucky score off the X...probably one of my first dozen Busse's, give or take a few. Surprised TroyH hasn't popped in yet...He's been after it since the first time I posted it...and it's almost like he gets an ESP flash whenever I post a pic of it. :D

I haven't gone anywhere. And I see, neither has that beauty of a blade. :D

These are probably mutants from the days prior to and "maybe" influenced the SHBM. I've not heard of them ever being "sold" so I'd say fairly rare..... The BBSHBM, the SH1.5 a couple different names I've heard

1972336_10100890761883344_869475114_n_zps534afda4.jpg

Gez Alex, between you and Bully we never know what we are going to see!!! Thanks guys...

Little late on the comment, but the thread's back up, so... :) Thanks, Russ. I have a couple...but the Bully's collection, mmmmm... Completely droooooooool-worthy!!! :thumbup:

I haven't gone anywhere. And I see, neither has that beauty of a blade. :D

LMAO, we've come full circle! I believe that you started chasing it as 360joules. :)
I still remember, and you still get the first shot at it...if I can ever bring myself to part with it, that is. :eek::)

LMAO, we've come full circle! I believe that you started chasing it as 360joules. :)
I still remember, and you still get the first shot at it...if I can ever bring myself to part with it, that is. :eek::)

You're one of the good ones Jaxx. :thumbup:

Now, any chance you'd take some fresh pics of that beauty? :)

You're one of the good ones Jaxx. :thumbup:

Now, any chance you'd take some fresh pics of that beauty? :)

...Glutton for abuse, eh? ;):D

I'll try to get some fresh ones up in the next few days. :):thumbup:

Ahh...the Devil's ASH

Was fortunate to find it on EBay. Did a quick search through BF Steel Hearts/Bloody Awesome photos. Saw it was unique, and snatched it up poste haste! My second ASH1, but have since added another. A good start to my collection. Cheers.

Last edited:
Was fortunate to find it on EBay. Did a quick search through BF Steel Hearts/Bloody Awesome photos. Saw it was unique, and snatched it up posted haste! My second ASH1, but have since added another. A good start to my collection. Cheers.

It's a one of a kind, from Knob Creek last spring.

Did you get it from Skystorm leather or someone else?

Yes M67 - from Sky. And I learned of its origins from comments when I posted the photo on the Bloody Awesome thread. Nice to have a unique Busse. Do I need to say? It's a Safe Queen!...Cheers.

T, that harpoon tip, slight recurve, g-rex with coral BWM is amazing. Nice!

Trevor......Very Nice Indeed....:thumbup:

Yes M67 - from Sky. And I learned of its origins from comments when I posted the photo on the Bloody Awesome thread. Nice to have a unique Busse. Do I need to say? It's a Safe Queen!...Cheers.

Huh, this is the first time I've seen it posted. I thought Sky still had it. Would have chimed in on the other thread.

That knife is pretty unique, felt pretty good too

Back